Remember Birley School?

he was a geography / pe teacher when i was there 95 -00

Guest bostonaire

delete please..

nitelife what is your issue??

Searching for folks who left Birley County Sec Mod from 1960 to 1964.

Think my mum would have left around that time...... i will ask her when i next speak to her.

Guest bostonaire

no issue whatsoever .just wrong post in wrong place.:D

Hiya. Have seen many names on Friends Reunited but nobody seems to update it much or have added a bit of info about themselves about what they are doing now. Would love to hear from you. Cant believe its been 13 years since we left now. Its soon passed on. I hated school but when I look back now and remember those people I didnt do too bad really. It would be fun to have a reunion one day wouldnt it to see how much we have all changed.

Amanda I was in form B with Mr Boulter - I saw another post that you were looking for Becky (I am assuming she is one of the 2 Beckys that used to hang around together). Im sorry I cannot help you with finding her. I think I know who you are though! I wont say your name but assume your surname is or was a name beginning with R.

Hi Amanda, yes it does begin with R, I think I know where Becky lives now, she was one of the 2 that used to hang around together. I dont remember you, whats your surname begin with? I remember Mr Boulter, I was in Mr Davie's class.

Wasnt that the next classroom to me - surname is W - so do you still keep in touch with others from school? Im still in Sheffield but the other side of town so have lost touch with people over the years.