Photographer wanted for wedding

does any body know any budding photographers who might be able to take some wedding photos .i dont want to pay a fortune and thought this might be a good opportunity for someone wanting to gain some experience.they would be needed for the end of may.thanks

I've got a 2 Megapixel Camera Phone, and a 6 Megepixel Camera? I'll charge £150.00

Hi, I am just starting out in wedding photography, and would be willing to do your photos free of charge. Let me know if you are interested and I can send some examples of my work.

Damn, beaten hands down. :rolleyes:

hi we would be very interested in you doing the photo's, would like to look at some of your work if possible, thanks

Super photographer took fabulous photos at my daughter's wedding. Quality colour and black and white prints. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Check out her website: http://www.juliesinclair.com

My daughter loved her wedding photos.

Think twice before you skimp on wedding photos. You'll (hopefully) only have 1 wedding and the photos that you get may be the only lasting record of the event. Do you want them to be poorly exposed shots of the backs of people's heads with various objects pointing into the frame?

A pro wedding photog might cost you a bit, but will be able to show you previous portfolios to give you an idea of how good he or she is, and should provide you with shots that are worthy of your day.

Hi ,

I couldn't agree more.....the phrase...''pay peanuts, get monkeys'' springs to mind.

I'm a photogtapher, very fairly priced, experienced in many fields and always looking to build my portfolio. All original hi-res images given to clients.....

Most Photographer's charge a low fee for the day, then sting you on prints and extra's. Each package I provide is all inclusive + you get the original cd / dvd with all hi-res pictures to print as many as yoo like!!

07515 736100 or visual-design@hotmail.co.uk

my friend had stancliffe studios 3 weeks ago and he is amazing....i wouldnt have anyone else, have a look at his wedding pictures on his website. His name is Karl x