Magazine Publishing & Design (Help & Advice Required)

i am male 33 12 inch long and appeared in razzle and readers husbands i would be happy to star in one of your comics look forward to hearing from yall

i am male 33 12 inch long and appeared in razzle and readers husbands i would be happy to star in one of your comics look forward to hearing from yall

Your not very tall then.:hihi:

Hi Julia

I am a graphic designer working in the Sheffield area. I have lots of experience in magazine and press publishing. Forward me some more details and maybe we could work something out.

Cheers

Shane

Are you interested in any freelance graphic design work?

Are you interested in any freelance graphic design work?

Hi Shane, Thanks for your reply on my forum. Would it be possible for you to email me some examples of work you've done. I'm still at the very early stages of putting my magazine together. Ive got a lot of ideas and am currently working on my business plan to take to the bank. I will be needing a sample magazine putting together to to show them my ideas.

Thank you Julia.

Hi Julia, would you be looking to set up a website around the magazine to support the branding and promotion? I could certainly help you out with the online aspects and have been looking for freelance work recently.

Let me know...

Hi Luby

Just read your article and I think what your doing is great. I have worked in the design industry for several years now and in the magazine industry for a couple of those too (with publications such as Esquire). I now run my own Sheffield based design agency and would be happy to help out with any design needs you may have.

Please drop me an email and ill send you the link for our website where you can view a variety of our work.

Thanks and good luck.

James