Magazine Publishing & Design (Help & Advice Required)

Hi, my name is Julia and I have had a really great idea for a new magazine. I am still at very early stages with it all, but have done a lot of research into my idea. There is no competition for my magazine on the current market and there will be a high demand for it once it comes out.

I am hoping that there is someone out there who can help me get up and running. Someone who can put me on the right tracks and show me where to start. I am needing help to find a publishing company and someone to help me design the magazine and put one together as an example to take along to the bank with my business plan, to ask for money to set up my idea.

If there are people reading this who feel they may be able to help me in any way at ,I would be most grateful if you would get in touch.

Thank you, Julia :D !!!

Hiya, just joined the forum,...... I studied graphic design at uni, but didnt take it further, im stating to get my hunger back for the area, so helping you on thIS would be a great challenge.....something i welcome....get in contact and tell me what you want

[email protected]

Hi, thank you for your reply, I am away for the next few days but will get in touch with you next week to discuss things. Thanks again Julia. :)

Hi,

I'm a former writer/Editor of various magazines. I have a few contacts that may be able to help. I might be able to lend experience to you as well depending on the nature of the publication. Email or PM me with more details when you can.

Andy

Hi Andy, Thank you for your reply. I would be very grateful for your help and advice. I will get in touch some time next week to discuss. Thanks again julia. :)

Hi Julia

I am a graphic designer working in the Sheffield area. I have lots of experience in magazine and press publishing. Forward me some more details and maybe we could work something out.

Cheers

Shane

Thank you for your reply i will contact you over the next couple of days to discuss. Thanks again Julia :)

anyone interested in being involved with the running of a student guide in Sheffield, send me an email at [email protected]

Hi, my name is Julia and I have had a really great idea for a new magazine. I am still at very early stages with it all, but have done a lot of research into my idea. There is no competition for my magazine on the current market and there will be a high demand for it once it comes out.

I am hoping that there is someone out there who can help me get up and running. Someone who can put me on the right tracks and show me where to start. I am needing help to find a publishing company and someone to help me design the magazine and put one together as an example to take along to the bank with my business plan, to ask for money to set up my idea.

If there are people reading this who feel they may be able to help me in any way at ,I would be most grateful if you would get in touch.

Thank you, Julia :D !!!

hi, luby, I can help you contact a high-quality but cheap printing service company. you can PM me if you want my help.

Luby,

I am a local photographer and I would like to get involved in this project at the incipient stage.

Please contact me if I can help.

Barry

i am studying multimedia i do a bit of design work aswell

Luby,

Love to help on whatever level I can. I do some photography and I also have a BA in Media, Information and Technoculture from the University of Western Ontario. Please contact me if I can help as well!