Blackwell's Managerial Statistics this season!

Blackwell to be confirmed as Blades manager with Taylor and Venables in frame for director of football role

taylor and venables can stay well away as far as I'm concerned.

stick with hungry ambitious people not millionaires who don't give a toss.

According to Blades World Blackwell has said nothing has happened regarding a new contract,I hope McCabe sorts it out ,he is by far one of the best young managers around,we don't want old has beens we had one this season & he ruined our chances of automatic promotion.I can say to McCabe sign Blackie before someone else does.

According to Blades World Blackwell has said nothing has happened regarding a new contract,I hope McCabe sorts it out ,he is by far one of the best young managers around,we don't want old has beens we had one this season .

Blackwell is 50 and Robbo is 51...... ;) hehe

I'm still not FULLY convinced by Blackwell, however I am happy for him to continue.

Teams usually play better once a new manager has been appointed, for a while! ;)

Blackwell will sign a new contract on Saturday morning before the team set's off to Southampton,well done McCabe come on you BLADES.

I cannot believe that Mowbray has been given the manager of the month for April he has had 6 matches 3 wins & 3 draws.Blackie has had 4 wins & 1 draw.Kamara is a first class byast moron.