Can anyone recommend a cheap gym in the Hillsborough area?

I am looking to join a gym in the s5, s6 area, i am willing to travel a bit further. My partner's gym is only 120 a year but that is mainly body builders and would like to go some where, where i am not the only women.

Could you let me know what gym your partner goes to. My husband is looking for a bodybuilding gym in s5/s35 area and we've not been able to find one.

The gyms run by SIV at hillsborough and concorde have been refurbished and are quite good from what I've seen with lots of classes

Have a look at the Upperthorpe Healthy living centre, the Burton Street project gym and the off peak rates at Hillsborough Leisure Centre.

Could you let me know what gym your partner goes to. My husband is looking for a bodybuilding gym in s5/s35 area and we've not been able to find one.

The gyms run by SIV at hillsborough and concorde have been refurbished and are quite good from what I've seen with lots of classes

Theres a proper body building gym - TnT I think it's called beside the langsett road entrance to morrisons

I go to wisewood school sports college gym and they are fairly cheap, if you want to pay as you go its £3.50 per session or £21 per month. They do not hassle you either just leave you to get on with it and every now and again they review your programme for you. I have been going there for almost two years now and couldn't recommend it enough.

With regards to Upperthorpe Healthy Living Centre (or ZEST as its now known :S )

If you're on any sort of benefit, the gym will cost £3.95 per week!

doesn't fitness unlimited cover one the leisure centre at hillsborough. THats pretty cheap and you get access to several other places including ponds forge. look on ponds forge website

Just looked its 22.99 a month for peak membership and yep it covers hillsborugh

Hiya, our gym membership here at Hillsborough Leisure Centre also covers use of Ponds Forge ISC, Concord Sports Centre and Don Valley Stadium's gym. We offer a variety of fitness classes as well as swimming and gym all covered in the membership package. For info on prices please call us on 0114 2318142. Thanks!