The Blades win and Ermmmmm wednesday lose

Yes this thread is back again :hihi:

Great win for 10 man United today and not such a great result for 3rd from bottom 10 man owls.

Lucky you got those 4 points off us or you would already be DOWN.

Oh how nice would it be to see Norwich get a penalty to win 1-0 something like Givens did for Walsall so Blades fans can live in the past 15-20 years from now ;)

Twitchy bottom time my little pink chums :D

It could all come down to the last match of the season now if leicester beat the owls next week and if Southampton have to win on the last day of the season,to send wednesday down, then I know who I will be supporting when us blades go there

If our faint chance of making the play-offs end next week then I think it would be a good opportunity for Blackwell to try out some of our academy players away at Southampton.;) (Assuming McCabe hasn't got rid of Blackwell and replaced him with a "big name" by then.)

If Wednesday lose to Leicester, there could be a very interesting scenario on the last day of the season. Wednesday's survival could depend on us beating Southampton...

Twitchy bottom time my little pink chums :hihi:

Love it !!!!!! :D:D:D

last game for the blades is at ST Marys

It could all come down to the last match of the season now if leicester beat the owls next week and if Southampton have to win on the last day of the season,to send wednesday down, then I know who I will be supporting when us blades go there

Got to respect your point of view daftlad but I could never hope for United to lose under any circumstances.

I don't harbour that much hostility towards the Owls ( a few posters on here excepted).

Most of their supporters I can empathize with and I, personally, hope they avoid the drop.

But that's me, just a softy.:hihi::hihi:

i doubt blackwell would want to lose, after all he still hasnt got the job yet. if it was warnock then maybe that would be different but blackwell isnt a blades fan, i dont think anyway, so i would of thought they would go for the win if it sent us down or not

Now you're REALLY clutching at staws.

Blackwell could make himself a local legend by losing ONE game.

Think about it.

i've thought about it and i stick by what i say. managers live by their results and he'll want to get as close to the playoffs as possible, getting wednesday relegated isnt going to help him in the long run

I dont see many cocky wed fans?? Where have all the scum gone??

I dont see many cocky wed fans?? Where have all the scum gone??

your'e still here.