Delays at Malin Bridge

Max

When there have been lanes closed and traffic light systems installed I think these are probably having a bigger impact on traffic at the moment than the usual school run.

which new flats? are these the ones that are proposed on loxley new road?

Just what is taking soooo long about whatever it is they're doing on that tram terminus? is it such a major, complex engineering project??

The new bus stop looks as though it has been ready to be filled in and tarmaced over for ages now - why the hold up?

why why why has a thread from 2005 been resurrected? I'm pretty sure it's not the same problem!!

On today's problem..........

The new bus stop looks as though it has been ready to be filled in and tarmaced over for ages now - why the hold up?

EXACTLY!

Tell you what when I was reading this thread I didn't realise at first it was an old one as the problems stated in 2005 are happening today.

It obviously never changes down there, hardly drive through it usually on my bike

why why why has a thread from 2005 been resurrected? I'm pretty sure it's not the same problem!!

It was me that resurrected it; I don't see the point of starting a new thread, so I posted my question in an existing relevant thread. That's how I roll. :cool:

If its owt to do with the council it will be :hihi: