Sign in to follow this  

Sensoria - how was it for you?

Got to mention the simpley brilliant autio-visual performance of James H Kirk of Cabaret Voltaire fame on Wed night in the Grosvenor Hotel - did anyone else go? I throught it was simply brilliant and feel that I had witnessed one of those rare Sheffield "happenings" - a couple of hundred people in one room all loved up and blissed out by the music and artistic innovative images - when is he on again ? I cant wait ....

You mean Richard H Kirk...!

He was great. Strange though, I've never sat on the floor at the front of a crowd before.

Sheffield needs more of him.

Sorry Dear - yes its Richard H Kirk and not captain james kirk tho the music and visuals did make me feel spaced out lol

I enjoyed both In The Nursery and Richard H. Kirk. The event was a great idea and should happen again next year. As for Richard H. Kirk playing again, I have seen him just about everytime he plays, and it's not that often - unfortunately, but if he reads this he may do more live events.

yes its a greta idea and a welcome change to the usual type of things on in Sheffield - I do hope Richard that you play again soon !

I think Richard H Kirk would happily play more in Sheffield, but not many promoters seem willing to book him. Which is a real shame.

Considering what he's done with Cabaret Voltaire, Sweet Exorcist, as well as his excellent solo work (so many aliases...), I'm surprised so few people know who he is.

The Joan of Arc showing and the Richard H Kirk gig were fantastic!

Roll on Sensoria next year!

Yes Tyranna I am gutted I missed the Joan of Arc gig in the Cathedral ;-(