Ladies, what do you think to Spearmint Rhino?

and to add to what Andy just said, surely you are the one being righteous?

I'm not judging people. Listen again...I am saying I BELIEVE these people are below me. I'm saying I BELIEVE the excuse (not the actual people) is pathetic. YOU BELIEVE that begging for men's money is something that should be respected. Ok, up to you.

MovingOn - Yep, they are making a great deal of money. But I don't envy them whatsoever because of the way that they have earnt it. I would much rather earn a quarter of what they earn and have self-respect and self-dignity.

im just curious, can they only work 3 weeks a month?

Originally posted by Lucy_Smith

I'm not judging people. Listen again...I am saying I BELIEVE these people are below me. I'm saying I BELIEVE the excuse (not the actual people) is pathetic. YOU BELIEVE that begging for men's money is something that should be respected. Ok, up to you.

MovingOn - Yep, they are making a great deal of money. But I don't envy them whatsoever because of the way that they have earnt it. I would much rather earn a quarter of what they earn and have self-respect and self-dignity.

I believe that you are judging people based on very little information. I believe that people can have self respect outside of your own definition of the word. I believe that people can have respect in themselves when they respect other people. Something that you quite clearly do not.

This is just my opinion, of course.