Ladies, what do you think to Spearmint Rhino?

I all ready have a good idea to what the men out there think, but what about the ladies?

We’ve been having a discussion at work and some people think it’s sleazy and some think its okay.

Personally I think its okay for the individual who wants to work there. Their safe and protected, no problem. They make a nice bit of money as well.

If you had the guts would you work there?

Thats a good question, I probably would if I had bigger boobs lol, I'm joking I dont think I have the confidence!

I dont see any problem with it at all, there are some sleazy places like that but I think thats probably the most respected one (if you can 'respect' a strip club)

I've been to a couple of strip clubs in London - I don't have anything against them. If an individual chooses to make a living that way, go luck to her and if some people are offended by the idea then they can choose not to go.

if I was a woman and had a good body I'd do it. Its a lot of money for fairly little work.

As a man my objection is that woman take men to the cleaners in some situations. There are often drunk people 9ok, you could say it is their own fault) that are exploited by the girls to take their money off them.

Although I suppose its like any sales job.

Originally posted by robbie

....As a man my objection is that woman take men to the cleaners in some situations. There are often drunk people 9ok, you could say it is their own fault) that are exploited by the girls to take their money off them.

Dude, you are gonna get ZERO sympathy for that objection :D.

Nice try tho'. :thumbsup::wink:

There was a girl working in my office who was on long term sick. She had been off for about 4 months, when she appeared in 'The Star' in a feature about how much money the girls could make! :clap: She was pictured smiling and wearing quite a revealing outfit!

We didn't wait for the resignation letter to come in before the termination forms were sent off to payroll :thumbsup:

K x

Originally posted by Kristian

There was a girl working in my office who was on long term sick. She had been off for about 4 months, when she appeared in 'The Star' in a feature about how much money the girls could make! :clap: She was pictured smiling and wearing quite a revealing outfit!

We didn't wait for the resignation letter to come in before the termination forms were sent off to payroll :thumbsup:

K x

Oops

It's like anything else if you don't like it don't go there if you do like it then do go.

I can't understand those women who have taken it upon themselves to set up a web site aganst the place. What has it got to do with them. Each to his/her own.

Personally I have no desire to go there but I have no problem with other people doing so.

The question is are the men that go there sleazy not the place?

why do men have such fascination with it?

Originally posted by bubbly

Attraction between the sexes is a natural thing and is very ingrained in the human mind. I suspect that is why some men choose to go there.

As I said before it is not my cup of tea but on a scale of 'sleaziness' it is pretty far down compared to say drugs for example.

I also wonder if a spot of ageism/lookism is at play here. Would those people who object to it object to young good looking men having relationships with young good looking girls. Perhaps it is the idea that the girls there would normally be out of the men's league that bothers them. I may be wrong, it would be interesting to hear what others think about this point.

Originally posted by bubbly

Not quite sure what your first question was asking. Are you asking if the men that visit spearmint rhino sleazy?

The second question; people are driven by their sex drive whether we like it or not. It's probably the strongest instinct that we have after survival and self preservation.

Surely it's better to let people find release in a controlled environment.

If people want to pay for that, why stop them?