Fire near Abbeydale Rd..

Anybody know whats on fire in heeley theres masses of grey smoke coming up from somwhere near heely bottom??????

I hope you lot in Heeley are more on the ball than us S6 lot. It took from 7-30pm last night till mid morning today to find out where the fire was in Hillsborough.

yeah i can see it out of my livingroom window, its a massive ball of smoke. i see fire now oh my god

Apparently its an old church on fire at bottom of abbeydale road!!!

yeah i can see it out of my livingroom window, its a massive ball of smoke. i see fire now oh my god

From which bit please ?

Is it old and dissused or old and active?

its not far from the utd ground, shame it wasnt that lol ;)

I dunno, my boyf was just driving nearby and called to tell me to look out of window, thats some fire!!

taxi driver tells me it's vincent rd church. we're on steade rd , our house is filled with smoke, we can see the flames, it's massive

taxi driver tells me it's vincent rd church. we're on steade rd , our house is filled with smoke, we can see the flames, it's massive

oh that's the one that was recently used as a Mosque. I wonder if it has been conveniently set alight and miraculously will soon be apartments, like several other large buildings in the city.