Sheffield Wednesday for the cup (2009)

Right here is a prediction and if I am wrong I will kiss the prettiest girl in Sheffield as a penence.

I predict that the winners of the FA cup in 2009 will be Sheffield Wednesday. They will beat Leicester City 2-1 in the final at Wembly.

They have about as much chance of a one legged cat burying a turd on a iced over pond.

theres more chance shergar winning next years derby with lord lucan as jockey than you kissing the prettiest girl in sheffield.....

but your right wednesday might win the cup though.:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:

hahahahahahahahahaha id concentrate on beating leicester this season first

Only cup you'll have a chance of winning in 2009 will be the Johnstones Paint Trophy :hihi: :hihi: :D

Obviously this is just a scam so Sid can get a kiss from a decent bird,isn't it?:suspect::hihi:

must be lol

Hope it's not you he's referring to?:gag::hihi:

Right here is a prediction and if I am wrong I will kiss the prettiest girl in Sheffield as a penence.

I predict that the winners of the FA cup in 2009 will be Sheffield Wednesday. They will beat Leicester City 2-1 in the final at Wembly.

Penance for whom? You, or the girl? :lol:

If either of those teams are in the final I'd stand hanging.

You been sniffing hairspray again Sid son?, you know what it does to you with these crazy visions that you keep having........

While were bring pathetically stupid though, I am going to win the euro millions lottery tonight, if I don't i'm gonna have to wake up in between to naked tall stunning blonde 18 year olds as a punishment, but will settle for gorgeous brunettes lol.

And sheffield wednesday will make the play-offs this season i'm quite sure of that, if i'm wrong i expect to be punished by being sat in a pub and force-fed lager all day until I am completely wasted before going home and having as curry!