Sign in to follow this  

A Big Thank you

Just wanted to publically thank Blondee for donating her old PC to me.

I have been to collect it today and she is a lovely girl and generous to boot.

Thank you blondee :D

For any guys who are interested, she's also very attractive... but shhhhhh don't let her know I said that;)

Well all I can say is DB is very, very bouncer like so don't get him angry!!!!

Am also relieved to know that (unlike my earlier uninformed opinions) that people on message boards are quite normal!

Do people look like/act like their name suggests?

My user name had no thought put into it whatsoever. I registered in a rush earlier in the year when selling Glastonbury tickets and simply used the nickname that one of my former colleagues had stored my email address under.

So, yes I am blonde. And use blonde excuse whenever things go wrong. But I like being blonde. But I also wish I had thought up witty or deep meaning user name!

Originally posted by blondee

Well all I can say is DB is very, very bouncer like so don't get him angry!!!!

You mean i look like a thug? What is bouncer like? If you mean large built, shaved head and handsome then yeah I'd agree with that ;)

Am also relieved to know that (unlike my earlier uninformed opinions) that people on message boards are quite normal!

Do people look like/act like their name suggests?

I hope I do, otherwise my bouncer days are numbered. :lol:

My user name had no thought put into it whatsoever. I registered in a rush earlier in the year when selling Glastonbury tickets and simply used the nickname that one of my former colleagues had stored my email address under.

So, yes I am blonde. And use blonde excuse whenever things go wrong. But I like being blonde. But I also wish I had thought up witty or deep meaning user name!

I think blondee suits you to a big chunky T. :D

Glad to have met you young lady.

Just replying to msg at of of list again!:D And obviously taking advantage of having day off tomorrow!!!

How many forum members have met each other??

Tried to edit previous msg but couldn't! What I meant to say was "just replying to get thread to top of post. But am seriously interested to know whether other forum members had met other forum members'.

And now might need to consider wrestling my keyboard from DaBouncer. Am finding it hard to type on laptop!!!

Originally posted by blondee

How many forum members have met each other??

ive met neo... cos hes in my computing class :lol:

and ive seen Caprice working in meadowhall ;)

I have met AJCrowley, really nice fella liked my shop :D and helpful with programming stuff. Also Mailika, loverly girl well done to her for not sharing house with our Ozzy friend.

Other than that I haven't met anyone else knowingly.

Moon

I've met mikey & louiseb.

I also have a spare keyboard, mouse & speakers if you're interested. I'm stripping down my old pc & giving bits away.

You're not happening to be giving a HDD away are ya? Not that the one i got from Blondee is poor, but two beats one doesn't it.

Day off eh Blondee... alright for some eh!

Think of us sweating away in the poorly air conned offices (yes folks, I do have a day job also)! :P

I met 3pce... well actually threw him outta a place I was working at. Ah, the good ol' days. He is a nice bloke though.. in a roundabout sorta way!

Original HDD is only 2Gb but you're welcome to it. I'm keeping the 20Gb one I added and putting that in the new m/c.

Well that'll make it up to 6.summat GB so yeah, I'll take it dude!

Every little helps as they say. The machine is just for mi old mam (less of the old), but the more room she has the better!

Cheers

Erm, anychance you work in town aso I can pick it up from you?

My HDD is poor?

will someone tell me whether this is an insult?:lol: