Quality restaurant please, open early and child-friendly.

Still not found a winner after six hours? Get yourself a scotch egg or summat. Less hassle.

Scotch egg? Better than MacDs and Champs but not the dizzying heights of The Moorlands. I get the impression you're running out of steam...

If anyone's got a better suggestion than 'a scotch egg' or 'a takeaway', it would be good to hear from you. :)

I give up now mate - I think you'd be better off paying someone to take the nipper to KFC/McDonalds then getting a take-away back at yours place. Impress her by saying you cooked it all yourself.

From my own experience and judging by the previous comments and threads on here, Sheffield just can't cater for you.

Sophistication and child friendly with nice food too! In Sheffield!

Seems from the threads all the talk is either Hooters or Walnut Club eccy rd. There must be more to life in Sheffield than two bob millionaires and big boobs........Or is there???

I thought the Ha Ha bar was virulently anti-child?

The Ha Ha bar is certainly not anti-child!

They have a kids menu and have high chairs available!

If you sit upstairs you have a lovely view of the peace gardens!

:)

They must have changed their policy; they used to have a notice on the door 'The management regret blah blah blah...'. That's good to know, cheers.

They must have changed their policy; they used to have a notice on the door 'The management regret blah blah blah...'. That's good to know, cheers.

I think there is a 'child policy' in place in that all children need to be off the premises by 9pm or something similar but thats common place in most Restaurants/Bars.

Forgot to mention, we went to Chequers (lunchtime) a few months back for my mum's birthday, my little niece was there and they seemed child friendly

Is that the one on the way to Froggat?

Yeah, 3/4 way down the hill on the left hand side.

We've eaten at both Siam Inter and WasabiSabi on several occasions (both on London Road).

The food is great and they both are fantastic with all 3 of our kids (5 & under).

OH quite liked Nonna's on Eccy Road. Our last meal out (with one extra child) was at Pizza Express - absolutely fantastic experience! They provided a separate menu for the kids, colouring paper and crayons etc. There's one on Division Street (and at Meadowhall).

If you find anywhere you really like - PLEASE let us know!

Enjoy

I know its too late for you now, but only just logged on. For future reference, fellicinis on eccy rd is great with kids and food is really nice too if you order from the specials they are nice, feels very grown up but they do smaller portions for kids our 3 year old loves the carbonara. Nonnas are good with kids if you like it but i'm not a big fan of the food although many rave about it.

Have taken kids to the walnut club eccy rd and although very acommadating with kids they have no high chairs.

We've eaten at both Siam Inter and WasabiSabi on several occasions (both on London Road).

The food is great and they both are fantastic with all 3 of our kids (5 & under).

OH quite liked Nonna's on Eccy Road. Our last meal out (with one extra child) was at Pizza Express - absolutely fantastic experience! They provided a separate menu for the kids, colouring paper and crayons etc. There's one on Division Street (and at Meadowhall).

If you find anywhere you really like - PLEASE let us know!

Enjoy

Ooh Siam Inter, we could have a winner, I'll just have to check opening times. How did your fragrantcubs get on with the spicy food?

I know its too late for you now, but only just logged on. For future reference, fellicinis on eccy rd is great with kids and food is really nice too if you order from the specials they are nice, feels very grown up but they do smaller portions for kids our 3 year old loves the carbonara. Nonnas are good with kids if you like it but i'm not a big fan of the food although many rave about it.

Have taken kids to the walnut club eccy rd and although very acommadating with kids they have no high chairs.

It's never too late. ;) I had a feeling I'd need a long time for this one.

I'll look into Felicinis too. Many thanks.

P.S. I did and it looks good.