What time is last mail delivery in sheffield??

Anyone know what the latest time is for posting mail is in sheffield? I know there used to be a late service at sorting office in town (next to Penny Black pub) and one down at sorting office at Attercliffe but don't know what time it needs to be in for next day delivery

All the best

7pm at the main sorting office, 5.30pm every where else but it could be quicker to deliver it yourself...lol

Anyone know what the latest time is for posting mail is in sheffield? I know there used to be a late service at sorting office in town (next to Penny Black pub) and one down at sorting office at Attercliffe but don't know what time it needs to be in for next day delivery

The last collection is 7pm at Brightside Sorting Office, 5:30pm elsewhere. The last delivery is at whatever time the postman gets to the end of his round with an empty bag.

I have a question about the post in S3, how comes the post round here, even on a Saturday, can be sometimes not delivered till gone 4 PM? :loopy:

I thought all the Post Offices shut at 12 PM on a Saturday?

I have a question about the post in S3, how comes the post round here, even on a Saturday, can be sometimes not delivered till gone 4 PM? :loopy:

I thought all the Post Offices shut at 12 PM on a Saturday?

lol , post doesnt come from a post office , it comes from a delivery office (pond st in ur case) .... was a postie up s3 for a long time not too long back , delivery office will be shut virtually as soon as the last man leaves on a sat , probably around 10 - 11 am or when the callers office closes , but i defy u to get hold of a manager in there after 9 on a sat lol ... the late delivery may be due to walks being covered on overtime (ie postie does his own round first , has a break then does a 2nd round)

Hi there wizard! Take it you know exactly what the managers are like:hihi:

Do they still have the one with the dark hair in a ponytail who used to go round the sorting office shouting " IS everybody happy!" lol and the response he got was extremely mixed:D

they did yeah , but im no longer there now , i left june last year , seen him a couple of times since but not recently

Thanks for all your replies - I've seen on my local post box that last collection at Brightside is 7.30pm. others on here say it's 7.00pm Any ideas.

Oh and while we're ranting 'bout deliveries and stuff - Support your local post office or it will be gone !!

All the best

7.30pm from Brightside office! It Says it on most postboxes! Or you could deliver it yourself if it is not too far in the car!