Tinsley cooling towers souvenirs - where can I buy them?

Except that it'd be illegal to have large adverts on them as they could be seen from the M1.

as many will know, the twin cooling towers near Tinsley Viaduct are threatened with demolition. I heard that photos and souvenirs (coffee mugs, teatowels, T-shirts etc) of the towers are available for sale somewhere in Sheffield. can anyone advise?

(sorry if this has been asked before)

david

type tinsley towers into ebay,just got my mug ,its great:)

this is my favourate picture of the towers, and yes i was sad and went there to just take a picture of my car.

noplatelowered.jpg

Great pictures guys! i think I might treat myself to a mug!:D

Luke

if you can dechipher this, you might be able to take your car to a nearby road and take a picture yourself:

whitehallpages.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=127646&topic=6&newlang=eng

then take it to a mug maker

if you can dechipher this, you might be able to take your car to a nearby road and take a picture yourself:

whitehallpages.net/modules.php?op=modload&name=News&file=article&sid=127646&topic=6&newlang=eng

then take it to a mug maker

What is there to decipher? Its clear concise information.

E.on have a stall at the Tinsley Fun Day to find someone who will press the button that will blow up the Tinsley Cooling Towers.

Image link (100Kb). The Fun day is on till 4pm today so best get down there fast.

Hi.. i was wondering if anyone knows if there is goin to be any memorabilia for the tinsley coolin towers...or if anyone knows if its goin to be on tv live..reason i ask is that my brother in law is abroad and his father worked there and he would be interested in buyin a book all about the history of the cooling towers and he would like me to record it if it shows it live them bein demolished?? and then send it over to him..if anyone knows anythin i would be grateful if they cud let me know...thanks....

u could go down n watch then take a bit of the conrete as memorabilia and record it on your phone at the same time