Tinsley cooling towers souvenirs - where can I buy them?

how much of the motorway are they closing? maybe they should make it a little bit more public, considering its bank holiday and people will just be off on their jollies to find they can't get there. or is that just me!

how much of the motorway are they closing? maybe they should make it a little bit more public, considering its bank holiday and people will just be off on their jollies to find they can't get there. or is that just me!

It's pretty public already: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/south_yorkshire/7555945.stm

well i didnt know when it was until now. i do apologise.

is it the same distance from J34 - J32 as J35 - J34 ?

PS - cooling tower egg cups. THAT would be great.
Salt and pepper pots. :thumbsup:

I've just realised I'll be away when these get blown down. Anyone going? Care to share any photos on here?

dose anyone know the time they are going down as i would like to go and take some photos. it says early hours of Sunday 24th August but dose anyone know the actual time??

Sadly I shall also be away on the day so I'd appreciate knowing of any photos people took...maybe we could all share photos around.

as many will know, the twin cooling towers near Tinsley Viaduct are threatened with demolition. I heard that photos and souvenirs (coffee mugs, teatowels, T-shirts etc) of the towers are available for sale somewhere in Sheffield. can anyone advise?

(sorry if this has been asked before)

david

when they come down there will be loads of souveniers for free

:hihi: if you can get to them that is lol

won't be long before theres pieces of it for sale somewhere!

the time is 3am too by the way. im thinking of taking my daughter to watch it but not sure where to go.