Britain's got talent.

Not quite sure i see your point tbh. If they are decent singers then they stand a good chance of getting through and if they can't sing they don't get through. It's the same with whatever they do.

In fact I think it might be harder to get through as a singer this year as they seem to be after more variety after a singer winning last year.

Okay, my point is that the judges, particuarly Cowell and Holden are already preconditioned to appreciate a singer that can sing, as opposed to let's say a magic act or a martial arts act, or even performing animals act.

Magic acts or other acts may not be to the judges tastes ,even if they can do their act just as well as a good singer can sing, where as a well known song is a pretty safe bet.

And then there is the emotion that is bundled into a song, the best magic act in the world won't make you cry or get you tapping your feet, so there is less emotional attatchment in non singing acts.

I can already predict that there will be more singers than any other type of act in the final, that's a given.

What about the two fit guys who did the martial arts routine? Do you think they'll have a 'sporting' chance in the next round?

did any of you see last nights britians got talant

i was wondering what you thought of the guy doing the micheal jackson dance then this pakistani guy ( i think ) he had a turban on anyway sorry if its wrong all

anyway i was thinking xxx wots all this about ??

then he started dancing and i was gobsmacked

brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!!! they was really good xxxx

anyone else think the same ????

Yep I did see a brief glimpse

They were okay ...he said they have other suprises up their sleeves...I reckon it'll be good tv ! :D

yea i think it was because it wasent what i was expecting i suppose

I thought it was alright....but they can't pull it off again surely?

The guy doing the Micheal Jackson dance was brilliant, but i don't think he will win.

I thought it was hillarious!!! And the man in the turban sweeping! Absolutely fantastic! but im standing by my word when i say if that flippin dog wins, ill be so fustrated!

I think the Whitney singing Phillipine lady is the strongest contender so far.

Can they not spare us the sob stories which accompany each programme's final act?

We've had 'for my babies', we suffered the usual 'I want this so much' and last week we had 'I'm doing this so mum can pay the bills'.

Purleeeese.

sorry i didnt rateher all that much to be honest

she was good yes but i think theres better singers out there xx