Greystones sec mod school

hi does anyone remember graham marsden john prout michael skinner marjory staniforth sandra glen left 1960.

pvc123. I remember you and your family very well! Your brother went to St Oswalds youth club, and I knew your mun and dad, Nita aand Lawrence. Your mum was quite a character!! Last time I saw you was some years ago at the Whirlow Hall farm September Fayre.. Hope you are keeping well.

................speaking of Roy Turley. I am sure I read somewhere that his lovely wife Jean was now in a home. They took us to Switzerland. I baby sat for them when they lived on Hemper Lane. His daughter Jaqueline was born with part of her right leg missing (or was amputated) didn't stop her doing anything!. They went on to have a son John. Roy Turley was one of the best!!!

hi does anyone remember graham marsden john prout michael skinner marjory staniforth sandra glen left 1960.

Hello I went to Greystones remember all these names as they were in the same year as myself. My cousin Judy Milner and friends Valerie Firth Hazel Medley Ann Pearson Susan Hardy Christine Barker just to name a few

hi vera nice to here from you any idea what happened to marjory staniforth we were big pals at school lost touch when we left do you remember ann coggin she was in my class also ashleywilks they had a shop on eccleshall road

Hi sandraroger. I used to be best mates with Ann Coggin. She used to live on Sharrow Lane with her Mom when we were at school. Don't know about Margery Staniforth but as far as I can remember Ann married and lived up Millhouses. Don't know what he did but he drove a Rolls. My name was Janet Whiting.

hi janet sorry i dont remember you were you in same class as ann do you remember me my name was sandra glen

hi janet sorry i dont remember you were you in same class as ann do you remember me my name was sandra glen
Yes I remember you but dont know what happened to Marjory. I am now in touch with Janet who replied to you. Would be nice if we could all meet up once again.Keep in touch we may be able to contact more people.

This is interesting my Dad went to Greystones in the early 50's, I have a few of his school pictures, but he died when I was young so I know very little about him. His name was Walter Ross Fletcher. Where was the school actually located?

I do remember your father, Walter, as we were classmates, although not form mates, in the G.C.E. (General Certificate of Education) Art class, headed by Miss Benton. I recall Walter as being a tall, slim, wavy haired boy wth a pleasant and friendly personality and a natural artistic talent. Greystones Secondary School was, and still is, situated on Greystones Road, Ecclesall Road, Sheffield. It is now just a junior school however. I hope this scant information helps you in your search for background. I was so sorry to learn of your father's premature death.

i went to greystones school in 1967/1968,i was in mr sellers class 4b,we had a photo taken and i would love a copy of it please? hope someone can help.

Hi Folks,

Does anyone remember a brother & sister by the name of Barrass, Michelle & Anthony, late 50's early 60's. Trying to find them.

Many thanks.

never heard a bad word said about Greystones finest school i ever went to left in 46 to go south