Help needed - Memories of the Royal Infirmiry

Hi everyone! I wasnt sure where to type this but this might be the closest I could get to a Royal Infirmary Hospital post.

My grandfather, Mr Muthusamy Sakravail, 87 years old from Malaysia, was training at said hospital in 1965 for about a year. I was wondering if anyone do remember him? We are currently with him in London and might pop by Sheffield tomorrow to show him around. I just came to know that the hospital has closed down very much earlier. Could I confirm that the staff etc has been transferred to the Royal Hallamshire Hospital? 

Hoping to hear from any kind souls soon. Thank you very much in advance! 

-Niv-

A friend of mine with the surname of Marshall. His father was the person who put all the broken bones in pot.

8 hours ago, NIVR said:

Hi everyone! I wasnt sure where to type this but this might be the closest I could get to a Royal Infirmary Hospital post.

My grandfather, Mr Muthusamy Sakravail, 87 years old from Malaysia, was training at said hospital in 1965 for about a year. I was wondering if anyone do remember him? We are currently with him in London and might pop by Sheffield tomorrow to show him around. I just came to know that the hospital has closed down very much earlier. Could I confirm that the staff etc has been transferred to the Royal Hallamshire Hospital? 

Hoping to hear from any kind souls soon. Thank you very much in advance! 

-Niv-

The staff may have gone to Hallamshire or Northern General Hospitals I think depending on their speciality