Wedding venue and reception suggestions - post in here

I did find somewhere which was out Derbyshire way but I cant remember the name it was near Matlock although it was slight expensive in my opinion.

My cousin hired the Niagra at Hillsborough which was nice she decorated the tables herself and made the room look lovely and the price by all accounts was reasonable and the room holds a large number of people.

have you looked at the ski village? They're v flexible, good venue!

Have you thought of maybe hiring a church for the evening too? You could have your cateres there too, candles etc, lovely

Niagra at Hillsborough may be able to help very good function room.

Hi there I was just wondering if anyone has had a wedding at swfc and wot is it like!

I've been to a reception here and the food was really nice.

Its one of the most beautiful churches in the area. You should give the parish office a call the ladies there are lovely.

O forgot..went to Wortley last week and didnt like it.Looks like it needs some TLC inside-wedding room was very dark.Have a friend getting married at Whitley and its costing her £12000 for full use before she even starts with menus etc.Went to a wedding at Mosborough last Aug and it was lovely...only reason we're not considering it is precisely because we dont want to use the same venue as our friend because quite a few of our guests were at that wedding too.

Take a look at cubley hall, beautiful place, fantasticly heplful staff and very reasonable prices x

Has anyone had any experiences with Hargate Hall in the Peak District?

Looks amazing and seems very flexible, would just like to hear of anyone who has had or attended a wedding there.

Thanks Em xxx

Hi, I've photographed at Kenwood Hall. There are two parts, the old part with the Library, and the new section.

The old building has plenty of character. The large gardens are well maintained, with a small lake which is good for romantic images.

Staff were friendly.

Best wishes.

Allen

Edited by AHPhotograph

Depends on which part your getting married in .. if its the detached part set just slightly away from the main hotel ..it can be a nightmare ( depending on number of guests) .. because if theyres two weddings at the same time.. you cant take all your guest down into the grounds because of the other wedding.