Wedding transport

Maybe you could pre-book a white one, I've seen a couple around the city. I'm sure they'd be willing for you tie your ribbons on the door handles and bonnet.

Hope it all works out the way you want. Happy Wedding Day :)

Hi Guys, be careful choosing your wedding transport. If you want to ensure you get the best service for the best price then try http://www.quote-a-limo.co.uk

Fill in a very simple form and receive up to FIVE quotes from limousine companies in your area.

Compare prices and service offered without spending hours on the internet!

Whatever your personal taste, we have cars to suit everyone at Q Jump Limo's. Classic or modern? We are very affordable also.

We even have a Pink Playboy limo....Perfect for those hen nights!!

Give us a call on 0114 2335233 for more details.

I just got a silver shadow for my sister in law as her wedding gift and it cost 200 pounds, I thought that was very reasonable...

a friend ended up picking me up in his new bettle convertable!!but i would have done the black cab thing lol x

What a brilliant idea!! :) ..I have done many a wedding over the years and have never seen that done.. would make for some fantastic B/W shots :)

I was just wondering what is a reasonable cost for the hire of a wedding car? Can anyone help, please?

I booked one for my sister in laws wedding earlier in the year, it was 250.00.

Gorgeous silver shadow

help i need a wedding car ,iv phone loads up and there all booked i was very surprised cause my wedding not till next july

Have you tried Aristocat weddings? (I can't post the link, but if you type 'Aristocat weddings' into google, it comes up as the first entry.

No personal experience of this company but their website looks good.

Thats who I used for my sister in law, they are excellant xx

Have you tried Ladycroft Classic Cars? I had both cars for my wedding and they were absolutely perfect. The chauffeurs were both lovely and friendly and the cars looked fantastic in the pictures. Here's their site - take a look.

http://www.ladycroftclassiccars.co.uk