Wedding transport

Has anybody used this compamy for their wedding cars, if so would you recomend them,

Or could you recomend a good wedding car service in Sheffield or Barnsley.

I would recommend them as we had them for our wedding this year. The driver ont he day was really nice and the cars are beautiful

Stars For Cars Ive Booked My Limo For Wedding And The Are Very Help Full Ask For Dan, Its 50 Quid Desposit And You Can Ring Up Any Time Uptill Ur Wedding To Pay More Off Or Just Pay It All To The Driver On The Day If U Google It Think It Comes Up Let Me Know If U Have Problems Ill See If I Can Find Email With Details On

Do stars for cars only do limos, as it is a clasic car i am after not a limo, but thanks anyway.

I'm getting married in July next year :banana: I'm after a car that is different from your usual Rolls Royce style. Does anyone know of any cheap wedding car hire places? Because I don't fancy paying over a 1000 for a car that isn't going to cater to my needs! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Hi there,

We had a fantastic wedding car, from Ranmoor Vintage Car Hire, 0114 2665600. Eric Staniforth, the owner and one of the drivers is absolutely brilliant, he has two cars, one is a rolls (the exact one that Barbara Windsor bought for her boyfriend ... Eddie/ Ronnie Knight????) The other car is the one we used and is beautiful, a 1927 Franklin Sedan....Straight 6. (of which there are only 3 running)

He has a web-site http://www.ranmoorweddingcars.co.uk

It cost us £175 for approx. 3 hours use. An immaculate and reliable car:thumbsup:

Highly recommended,

Hope this helps:)

Thanks for that, that's a really good price! I'm going to give them a ring and see where it goes from there! Thanks :)

Hi,

Try Cars by MGM in Rotherham,

http://www.mgmweddingcars.co.uk

We used them for our wedding in sept 05 i think we paid around £250 for two cars for around 3 hours

Good Luck,

Shelley.

We had a 1976 Beetle in Old English White. £50, sourced through the sheffield VW club - I e-mailed them to see if any of thier members fancied showing off their hobby and being our chauffeur....Brill!

after looking at hiring cars for my wedding day and getting loads of expensive quotes, i got into a black cab the other day and thought how great it would be to go to the church in one. Its got so much space inside for a dress not to get crumpled and you can even get you bridesmaids in for the fraction of the price!:hihi: :hihi:

what does everyone else think.....trying to do my wedding on a budget you see!lol:hihi: :hihi:

Sounds pretty classy actually! They're nicely traditional aren't they...

Perhaps you could ask if they'll do you a favour and stick some ribbon on the cab for you? :lol: