Wedding transport

Hi Mishmash, I've PM'ed you on the same topic - apologies if you receive it several times!

Hi

We are getting married on the 26th October and are in need of a wedding car. We are on a really really tight budget and I cant find anything under £300. Anybody know any budgety places? I would LOVE a VW beetle or camper but I am aware they may well be out of my price range :)

Depends on where you are getting married... but these guys cover the North West so might come Yorkshire way...

http://www.poshpampacampa.co.uk/Wedding-hire/vw-camper-van-wedding-hire-prices.html

Perhaps hire it for a long weekend and dress it yourself, get it for £300 and a longer amount of time!

Have a search on Sheffield Forum for Rachel1980, or Google Sheffield Forum VW campervan. We're using Rachel and her partners campervan for our wedding and it's beautiful. I can't wait! They're a lovely couple too who obviously love their VW.

Hello MishMash... I'm new to the forum, so can't seem to pm you yet. Am interested in hiring your Figaro if it's available on my big day on August 17th?

On 30/06/2008 at 13:55, Mishmash said:

Hi all,

We have four Nissan Figaro 1950's retro cars available for weddings or private hire.

2 blue/grey, 2 mint green, perfect for summer weddings. Drophead coupe for sunny days!

Self drive or chauffeur available.

PM me for prices and photographs.

Cheers

Hi there

I know this is an old post but I don't suppose you still have a Fiat figaro for hire for a wedding?! 🤞

Thanks in anticipation 

Jess 

On 09/05/2013 at 16:08, nyting said:

Hello MishMash... I'm new to the forum, so can't seem to pm you yet. Am interested in hiring your Figaro if it's available on my big day on August 17th? 

On 25/02/2013 at 22:29, RussianRob said:

Hi Mishmash, I've PM'ed you on the same topic - apologies if you receive it several times!