Wedding transport

We have a bus to cary 76 of the guests. just another 25 to account for. Does anyone have any ideas? I'd rather hire privately than off a company if possible.

I'm thinking something to get the guys there - 6 plus groom

Something to get the girls there - 6 plus me

Something to get me and groom to reception after.

That leaves 12 but I'm sure someone will drive.

Thanks everyone,

Gem x

Do you have the big printed adverts all over the limo's?

Hi Gemmy

No our limo`s and cars do not have advertising on them which makes them a lot better for your wedding photos.

We have a number of different limo`s and cars to choose from so we would be able to solve your problem of guests too also we could do more than one trip depending how far it is from the pick ups to the destinations .

We have a website where you can go and view the vehicles and have a read about us .

The website is having some work done on it at the moment but i`m sure all the pages are live still.

Here`s the website http://www.asllimousines.co.uk

thanks

andy

As i am getting hitched in July,i am looking round for a wedding car for the big day.

We quite fancied a Rolls Royce,or something similar maybe,and i just wondered if anyone had any advice,or recommendations.We don't want to pay an arm & a leg for one,but do want something nice.

If you own a nice car,please PM me.Thanks.

I am in much the same boat - on a very tight budget and needing transport from Killamarsh to Chesterfield Registry office and back again (the reception is in the village) on May 30th. Any offers/suggestions, please PM me

Hi, i'm looking for somewhere to hire a cheap car from suitable for a wedding, i dont mean proper wedding cars because they are far over what i can afford i have priced up a 7 seater for 1 days hire and that is £50 with £250 refundable deposit but i've decided to go for something smaller so does anyone know something suitable around that budget please (it only really needs to pick me up take to reg office then take us where we are going after and i can get a driver) Thankyou.

We are looking for a new Mercedes style car for our wedding in March. (not interested in limos or vintage, just brand new looking models)

We've seen a really nice black AMG sports model at Beaus and Belle at Pontefract(http://www.beausandbelles-weddingcars.co.uk/), but the £425 is a little over our budget.

We only want 2 trips (the first 500yds and the 2nd of less than 2 miles) all in S6 over a timescale of around 3hrs.

Can anyone recommend a company that may be able to offer similar, but cheaper?

Rather than a "wedding car company", does anyone know of someone who owns a nice merc that would like to be a chauffer for the afternoon? LOL.

Hi we have a brand new chrysler 300c in silver and we are based in hillsborough. Have a look at our website http://www.asllimousines.co.uk

have you had a look on the classic cars section - there are a couple of people offering their services.

For an Austin Princess Classic Car, I would highly recommend GEEVS Classic Cars.

We are getting married August 2009 and have been searching for the right car, and came across this company based in Westfield.

He keeps his cars in good condition throughout the year, which is a lot to be said when other companies we looked at just leave them out in the elements over the winter.

He was a very warm and nice man and I have every confidence in him for our big day.

He has 3 Austin Princess cars all in cream and black, one of them the back of the roof will fold down. Each car was under £300 for what we needed, so compared to other places was well priced too.

His website is here

geevsclassics.com/Site/Wedding%20Car%20Hire%20Sheffield.html

Looking for vintage bus hire, possibly the old red London buses ?? anyone know of a good service for these? there are places on the net but looking for reccomendations

Thanks

If you are looking for a Mercedes, but not your bog standard C class, then look at Halifax Prestige Wedding Cars. They've got a lovely CLS320 which we had for our wedding last month.

They were happy to come to Sheffield for job and they were still cheaper than other CLS's that I had been quoted for closer to home.

http://www.halifaxprestigeweddingcars.co.uk/

Highly recommended.

Could anyone recommend a well priced wedding transport service on a budget?? Not compromising on service??

I am on a budget of £300 or hopefully less, i would need 2 cars, going from hillsborough to wortley hall, wortley , penistone. I really like the more traditional wedding cars rather than a limo or something more modern.

Is my budgeted £300 too low?? Weddings are soooo expensive!! x x x

Hello, Could any one tell me how many people a limo can hold?

I have 6 bms (one is going to be 10months) and then me and my mother so 8 total! is that too many? Also has any one got recommendations? I want one from my house (S5) to sheffield centre. (church then reception about 10mins away)