Wedding flowers

Hello everyone

There seemed to be rather a lack of information about wedding flowers so we thought we would kickstart a new topic and perhaps other florists will post their details too. We can help you with your wedding flowers, traditional or contemporary, work with you to agree a manageable budget and create beautiful fresh flowers for your perfect day. We have lots of great ideas and we also lend you our lovely wedding floristry books to browse at your leisure. We have very happy brides from 2008! The bonus is that we donate a full 10% of the total cost of your flowers to PACT (Parents' Association of Children with Tumours and Leukaemia) based at Sheffield Children's Hospital supporting the families and their children, who are being treated for cancer on Ward M3, Oncology. You can call us any time on 0844 826 2434.

Look forward to hearing from you.

laura29

Try Sarah Turpin at flowersforlaura.com - Her flowers are always fantastic, she has a brilliant eye for colour and design and will work with you to produce an array of flowers that compliment your dress and colour scheme perfectly. I have worked with her on a series of fashion shows to raise money for PACT - a local charity that supports the families of kids with cancer at Sheffield children's hospital ( she donates 10% of all her sales to PACT ). You can see lots of her flowers on the gallery pages of my website http://www.hopeglory.co.uk or take a look at her site http://www.flowersforlaura.com

Hi

How about a Crystal Bouquet as an alternative to flowers?

I make them. My bouquets start from £20.00. I use Swarovski crystal beads and pearls. Because I use Swarovski I can match any colour scheme.

for more info PM me.

Liz

We're using Monica Hewitt as well our flower package £460

my bouquet

3 bridesmaids

11 buttonholes

9 table centrepieces

1 large top table decoration

She is lovely, very helpful and has some brilliant ideas nothing too much trouble x

Hi

How about a Crystal Bouquet as an alternative to flowers?

I make them. My bouquets start from £20.00. I use Swarovski crystal beads and pearls. Because I use Swarovski I can match any colour scheme.

for more info PM me.

Liz

do you have any pics? thanks

We used Sherwood Florist of Kiveton Park, Sheffield. The flowers were absolutely excellent. She created a perfect copy of a Matthew Dickinson bouquet I had seen in a copy of You and Your Wedding magazine. She also created a copy of a Sam Joseph table centrepiece for all of our tables. It was absolutely stunning.

Hi There, my wifes a florist her details are below:

Clare Goude

flowerssogoude

81 charnock dale road

sheffield

s12 3hr

http://www.flowerssogoude.com

0114 2656753

she does fresh or silk flowers tailored to your requirements and budget give her a call for free wedding consultation.

Andy

Thansk so much I will check it out ! And thanks... so excited !!

Hiya, Congratulations!

Whereabouts are you, and where will your wedding venue be? They might be important factors in deciding which florist to use.

We are using Monica hewitt... http://www.monicafhewitt.co.uk/weddings.asp

They have been really friendly & helpful, and their prices seem really reasonable.

We went for an hour long consultation which was soo helpful... eg I thought I wanted one shape of bouquet, but she mocked it up for me & I realised I felt ridiculous holding it so completely changed my mind... and we were under absolutely no pressure to go ahead with them which I liked.

I would def reccomend Sarah's Florist - she has two shops - middlewood Road at Hillsborough and a shop at Broomhill.