Wedding flowers

We have to swing our pomander round our head at college when we've made it, to prove it wont fall to bits!

i like them and was looking, but i've gone for wands for my older child bridesmaids (7 year olds) and teddys for my littlies (2-3 years)

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z167/gwilligwenbob/buttonholesandwirework009.jpg

My silver and black bouquet became a silver and black buttonhole as I ran out of time becuase I got totally distracted making these ideas for cake toppers.

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z167/gwilligwenbob/buttonholesandwirework002.jpg

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z167/gwilligwenbob/buttonholesandwirework005.jpg

The silver rose is a foam rose with silver craft spray and the leaves are dyed with a fabric pen, let me know what you think.

I want real flowers.I love the crystal bouquets though.I really like the rose topper the red one poppylamb.Have you a price any other ideas for a cake topper dark red roses.My mum is buying my cake it is plain white 3 tier[i'm also having 2 tier maderia]but I need some thing for the top

The red rose toppers are available from £3.99 + postage.

I can make one to your own design if you would like.

Hi I would like a daisy themed wedding, I think they are called Shasta daisies. For my wedding party i would just like the daisies but for my flowers I wanted to jazz it up a bit - but have no ideas on how.

I had a daisy theme for my own wedding, so good choice there!

It depends how you want to go in terms of jazzing your daisys up, you could incorporate some twisty willow or twigs into the bouquet I know that might sound a bit odd. will try to find a piccie on line to show what I mean.

They might look nice with some yellow or white gerberas tied with lemon and white gingham ribbon in a posie.

Or roses and ranunculus come in lovely shades of yellow.

I went for real flowers, to me they were really important and what I spent most money on after the venue. I spent a lot of time looking at websites and magazines for ideas so I had a pretty good idea of what I wanted when I went to visit florists for quotes, but the florist I chose in the end elaborated on my ideas and really brought them to life.

I still prefer real flowers to silk flowers.

One of my best friends got married just a month ago and she had a silk flower bouquet. She had bought it over the internet at a london florist. I must admit that the bouquet looked better than I had expected but for my wedding I would choose nothing but real flowers.

real flowers are just the most precious jewels on the planet. whether you buy them yourself grow them, or use a florist they add scent colour and vibrancy to your wedding. I have worked with artificial and for realsitic flowers you are looking at quite a price because no one can recreate nature at a low cost! Even if you only carry a stem down the aisle you will have an emotional attachment to that flower for years to come.You may not be able to show it to your grandkids but there are photos, and every anniversary when your husband buys you another bunch of those flowers. Artificial flowers are fakes in my little opinion

Hi there,

Got really inspired by the spring sunshine and buds on the trees and made this spring inspired wedding wreath.

I used twisted willow, white apple blossom, ivy and apple blossom foliage.

Is it something that would appeal for a spring wedding ?

http://i193.photobucket.com/albums/z167/gwilligwenbob/wreathandpomander001.jpg