Islamic preacher Abu Qatada extradition MEGATHREAD

Just get an RAF plane, boot his backside all the way up the steps onto it, fly to Jordan, boot him back down the steps. Fly home. Exactly what are "European Court of Human Rights (of Every Evil Loser on the Planet)" going to do about it?

Lets be realistic here and practical:

All of his legal team should stand trial for treason as they are supporting a known terrorist, is Cherie Blair involved by any chance??? wouldn't surprise me

If the yanks want him badly enough why don't they do a CIA Blacks ops thing and kidnap the scum and remove him forceably as it seems that no political party has the balls to force this nutjob from our shores.

He doesn't have any human rights as he's violated other innocent peoples lives yet he lives as a free bloke at the taxpayers expense.

Excuse me am I missing something here? as for his supporters throw them out of the country as well.

Answers on a postcard......

Couldn't we just pin the murder of Meredith Kercher on this man, and get him extradited to Italy?

I'm sure it's Amanda Knox under that burqa. :suspect:

He doesn't have British citizenship. He's a Jordanian national.

Even worse . Shouldn't be here . End of

Just get an RAF plane, boot his backside all the way up the steps onto it, fly to Jordan, boot him back down the steps. Fly home. Exactly what are "European Court of Human Rights (of Every Evil Loser on the Planet)" going to do about it?

Good point Irene, in fact when over Jordan just open cargo bay door & boot his arse out; if he dies, tough titty, the man is verminous scum.

Even worse . Shouldn't be here . End of

Of course he should. If he wasn't here then as a known international terrorist his "human rights" might be violated. The greatest test of a civilized country is how we treat out most deadly enemies and in order to ensure the horrors of WW2 could not happen again we introduced the EDHR just after we'd hung all the nazis. By paying for his house, his wives, his many spawn and his legal fees we prove Britain is civilised and not at all a complete soft touch for terrorist scum.

Of course he should. If he wasn't here then as a known international terrorist his "human rights" might be violated. The greatest test of a civilized country is how we treat out most deadly enemies and in order to ensure the horrors of WW2 could not happen again we introduced the EDHR just after we'd hung all the nazis. By paying for his house, his wives, his many spawn and his legal fees we prove Britain is civilised and not at all a complete soft touch for terrorist scum.
Irony well done is always a pleasure to see.

I think you'll find scum like him have NO human rights, and by paying for all the stuff you mention, just proved that Britain is a set of tw$$$

Irony well done is always a pleasure to see.

That supposing some people recognise it.

I think this is all a political ruse to get the masses onside for a blessing to withdraw from the auspices of the European Human Rights Act..

Keep this debacle fresh in the minds, make it look like a comedy of errors and that the Human Rights Acts is evil...

Hey presto mass frothing at the mouth, withdrawal of the UK from the European Human Rights Act to widespread hoorah's & huzzah's

All while this has basically had begger all to do with the ECHR, and the Goverment get's even more free reign to crush the plebs into subservience. :rolleyes:

I know this may be a radical suggestion but if he's done something wrong can't he be tried in a British court?

OK it's not as cheap as sending him abroad but at least it would be within the law.

Failing that can't the US demand his extradition on trumped up hacking charges?

Quite the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on SF.

---------- Post added 27-03-2013 at 21:09 ----------

That supposing some people recognise it.

Oh .......

:hihi:

Well said :hihi: