What happened on the kop last night???

If they couldnt but tickets for there own stand. Then tuff, but they did. The least they could do was not cheer. But they are a bit dim and deserved a lesson :D

But no where else in the land would it be considered acceptable to blame the victims for an assault. But apparently, a football ground is different.

They werent rapists. They werent paedophiles. They hadn't robbed someones house.

if they were would that be seen as acceptable justice away from a football ground ?

o well i think they let u anyway as long as your not in stands no1s ever said owt :D

the wednesday fans were smoking on the stands, but with how p**sed off they were I wasn't stopping them

well the owls fans were silly to go on the away end, im doing it at blackpool, :hihi: but the main fighting was between blunts. and what about the scum of the earth blunts, spitting, throwing bottles of urine and coins at women and children, a discrace.

Had they not been there, there would have been no trouble. End of story. In no way do I condone the animals' activity, but it wasn't going to happen without away fans being there.

Like i said HH , prevention is better than the cure or so we are led to believe.

Schulz, would you say the same about wednesady fans?

I can't belive some 'tard decided to stop giving them upstairs and thought "oh, I know, I put people who hate them there instead"

it was blunt v blunt on the kop.

it was blunt v blunt on the kop.

Was you there then?

I was on the cop and initially it looked like you lot to begin with.

Was you there then?

I was on the cop and initially it looked like you lot to begin with.

why did it look like us lot? did they have wednesday shirts on?

why did it look like us lot? did they have wednesday shirts on?

no, they were just the people stupid enough to cheer for wednesday on the kop

They werent rapists. They werent paedophiles. They hadn't robbed someones house.

if they were would that be seen as acceptable justice away from a football ground ?

Thats a completely different issue. If you want to ask 'Is it ok for vigilantes to pulverise murderers/nonces/robbers?' I suggest you start a topic as such over in general.

we're now starting to tackle a serious issue, and the question must be asked, are we ready to be serious about anything other than football on here