Best estate agents to use for selling in Sheffield?

I'm looking to put my house on the market and want to arrange some valuations. I've never sold before so not sure what to expect regarding fees, what to expect, how long it takes to go on market, etc. I have Blundells coming round next week and want to get a few others round - who would you recommend in terms of service, good marketing, pushing to get you a sale, reasonable fees etc?

My house is in Richmond so ideally need an agent in City Centre, Crystal Peaks or Woodseats.

Thanks,

A x

I'm looking to put my house on the market and want to arrange some valuations. I've never sold before so not sure what to expect regarding fees, what to expect, how long it takes to go on market, etc. I have Blundells coming round next week and want to get a few others round - who would you recommend in terms of service, good marketing, pushing to get you a sale, reasonable fees etc?

My house is in Richmond so ideally need an agent in City Centre, Crystal Peaks or Woodseats.

Thanks,

A x

Hi, try seven oaks estate agents. local independant agent. Sold house in handsworth within 4 weeks. 1% commision.

When i sold my house, i used Haybrook. They was quite good but not very fast. We did keep having to chase them quite often.

Good luck selling!

Old thread i know. Any estate agents out there that are any good at providing the service no sale no fee?

Try Spencer's they are good or if you want cheap whitehornes do an all in price £999;)

A friend of mine had an offer within weeks and sold in 3 months with 5 Star property. They are based in Retford but do a lot of business in Sheffield. Good Luck!

I do know that you can sell with no estate agency charges at all!