Sign in to follow this  

Mr Warnock, have you gone mad???

Why in gods name are we wanting to buy ashley ward????? hes only scored 20 goals in 3 seasons, 3 goals last season and picked up 28 yellow cards in 3 seasons. he gets £18,000 at bradford and only scored 3 goals. he is past it and crap.

He's cuckoo. His programme notes are similar to Wilkinson's in his time at Hillsboro'. Far too heavy for most football fans never mind the Blunts. Come to think of it, anything over 4 letters is dictionary time for a footy fan.

yea cos lets face it, you could all do a better job than warnock right?!! As can everybody who sits around me on the laver stand every other saturday, they're all top strikers and magnificent midfielders with a football prowess which is second to none. What is it about fat pie munching football fans that makes them think they know better and can do a better job. It makes me sick listening to their impatient crap week in week out only to hear em praising the bolloks off the players the minute they score!!!!

I think Neil Warnock missed his vocation, he should have been a comedian. His radio interviews always make me laugh.

He is a very good manager though I have to admit.

Guest carlsufc

with a low budget like that of sheff utd's ashley ward is a very intelligent signing. he still has a year or 2 left in him and is still a very good striker on his day, the best manager we had 4 a long time, as is chris turner for sheff wednesday. they both have their heads screwed on and both managers can go far with the teams.