Any Owls/Blades Fans home yet?

I don't think there is any disputing his retardedness, however Wednesday still lost to Derby :D

A few points i would like to clear up if i may.

Firstly one fan on the forum stated that they had an understrength team , injuries to key players so would have won. On current performances we played not so well, whereas it seems wednesday upped their game.

The point is if we had Blackwell earlier in the season lets say x-mas then where could we have been in the league at this time. There is no denying the fact that he has resurrected our season and if he had longer at the club then the derby results might have been a lot different.

Lastly now the dust has settled, have i missed 5 years in the span of one day ? wednesday closing in on us ? don't talk utter rhubarb.

Even with the alleged takeovers and i say alleged loosely you would still be many years behind us.

and that's.

my apostrophe key isnt working on keyboard lol

my apostrophe key isnt working on keyboard lol

How about your shift and full stops?

How about your shift and full stops?

theyarentworkingneither:hihi::hihi::hihi:

They didn't 'beat' us. It was a draw at their place, a draw after 90 minutes at our place and a draw after extra tuime at our place. Granted, we lost on penalties. But they didn't 'beat' us.

Dummy.

Eh?

They didn't beat you? so how come it was them playing in the next round then and not the owls?

Not kidding, fancy being the only team to lose at Home to Derby

Eh?

They didn't beat you? so how come it was them playing in the next round then and not the owls?

Well it wouldnt be any other team :hihi:

Eh?

Is that the best you can come up with?

I tear you apart on every other thread about how stupid you make yourself look with your ridiculous predictions and your dosile comments.

I show your team up for what they are - the 'special needs' of Yorkshire.

And the best you can come back with is the fact that we lost on penalties to a Premiership team after holding them for 210 minutes.

You really scrape the bottom of the barrel - for both insults, and genes.

The owl's cheated and put the sprinklers on so they had a water logged pitch because mr sodje was injured and the rest of the clowns been telled that by a good source "cheaters"