Any Owls/Blades Fans home yet?

Give us your view on tonight. For us that only had the raido :)

Sounded like United were better team first half till Owls got the first goal. Second Half was more even although at the end if anyone was going to snatch it sounded like it was going to be the owls.

The owls..........

Was impressed, 3 owls players scored, 1 utd player scored, so a well deserved win for the owls, well done.

Just got back.

Wednesday had 3 chances and scored twice so fair play to you.

We on the other hand kicked your arses up and down the pitch but couldn't score in a brothel without Beattie.

After seeing you lot in the flesh I can see why you are relegation material.

Oh well here's to next year and and more derbies if you stay up.

I hope we do stay up. Would love to see another Sheffield Derby.

I was pacing the living room all night, never mind my heartbeat going ten to the dozen :hihi:

HAng on, just looked at the tv, and the Sheff Wed player that scored the 3rd goal, put the ball in his own net.

Almost as bad as the time when Chris Woods let the ball slip between his legs, and in to the net.

Just got back.

We on the other hand kicked your arses up and down the pitch but couldn't score in a brothel without Beattie.

Sounded a great match to me on radio!!!

But 2-2 sounded a fair result perhaps both teams had there good spells!!!

But to say we had both our good forwards out and had a patched up team , we did well!!!

blades will be hoping to hang on to Beattie!!! but i cant see it if a prem club comes in:rolleyes:

HAng on, just looked at the tv, and the Sheff Wed player that scored the 3rd goal, put the ball in his own net.

Almost as bad as the time when Chris Woods let the ball slip between his legs, and in to the net.

Lucky deflection it said on radio!!! Lucky blades:hihi:

Lucky blades my backside, we battered Wednesday for 35 minutes, and should have killed you off then.

But, great atmosphere, great match that ended in a draw.

All started with a minutes applause for Derek Dooley and ended all square - perhaps he had a hand in it after all.

Just got back.

Strange, blind person FYTC must be!!, kicked arses up & down the pitch!, having a laugh i think, & you went!! What were you watching, your imaginery film of what you wanted from the game?

Some United fan just came on Radio 5 saying Wednesday, for 80% of game were better team! & from what i heard on the radio, we were.

Nevermind, your big spending team got 1 point out of 6 from your massively in debt, injury ridden rivals. I'd love to have known what would've happened if we had a fully fit 1st team & squad.

Strange, blind person FYTC must be!!, kicked arses up & down the pitch!, having a laugh i think, & you went!! What were you watching, your imaginery film of what you wanted from the game?

Some United fan just came on Radio 5 saying Wednesday, for 80% of game were better team! & from what i heard on the radio, we were.

Nevermind, your big spending team got 1 point out of 6 from your massively in debt, injury ridden rivals. I'd love to have known what would've happened if we had a fully fit 1st team & squad.

Go back to sleep retard, the adults are talking. :hihi:

But before you go to noo noo land, did you go.?

well said mate.

Just got back.

Kicked our arses did you?

Brian Laws on the BBC site:

"The first thought that came into my mind was disappointment. When you're 2-0 up it's shut-up shop time.

"But I've got to say there are some positives. I've got to give credit to the players, they were outstanding.

"I'm gutted for them because they deserved three points which would have catapulted us up the league."

Not according to Brian Laws you didn't.

As for relegation material - you may be right.

But we still took 4 points form you - yuo got 1 from us.

Are you sure you want to chance some more derbies against us?

Sad, bitter loser.