Mcdonalds cortonwood robbed

ok i take your point but just because no-one was hurt does not mean it was not very scarey for the people involved, have you thought thats maybe why she could not see the funny side of it?

I happen to know her friend was involved and found it very traumatic, I wouldn`t be too thrilled if someone came at me with a hammer threatening me and talking about guns, he didn`t show a gun but we all know how many nutters there are around.

mctee was concerned for her friend and just wanted to tell someone, thats the sort of thing lots of us use this forum for, I thought the replies were not very sympathetic thats all I was trying to say.

I bet the zits on the cashiers face burst when it all happened. But not to worry people, as Maccy D's like to recycle things, all the gunge from the cashiers face has made a nice new mayo

so what makes it a Sheffield discussion then its 20 miles away

im glad you can all make a joke of it, what about the people that were involved hope you in that situation one day that will be a laugh

i think anything negative that happens to mcdonalds in hilarious

Did they get fries with the takings?

Were they offered? Customer service is paramount!

Im only taking **** cos everyone is ok, dont stress!

You rotten lot!!! :rant::rant:

Someone could have been hurt! :rant::rant:

As they weren't, can I just point out that penny and pink need therapy. Gerkins are the work of the devil. :evil:

:gag::hihi: