Summer Solstice Weekend 20/21/22 June

I've booked my pitch - £4 per person per night - Wow. Just booked the Sat but would be up for both Fri and Sat if anyone else was?

Hey hippiechick!

They wouldn't let us book when I rang - said there was no need, plenty of room - has someone been saying something about us? :suspect:

Anyway, seeing as they accepted your booking, I rang again & they let me book this time!:loopy:

________

Motorcycle tires

Edited by Hemlock

I've booked my pitch - £4 per person per night - Wow. Just booked the Sat but would be up for both Fri and Sat if anyone else was?

I can't make it for Friday I'm afraid, stuff planned for Friday night/Sat morning already

Mmmm maybe interested in a Friday night but it would have to be after work and I need to sort out some tent hire:) can we discuss this on Thursday night?

we certainly can - I may be able to help with tent. Have a spare but its a fair size. Its good though if the weather is poor. See you Thur.

We could be persuaded to go Friday night - the offer of an evening in super duper camper van is cordially offered to you, Neo :D

________

Paxil Lawsuit

Edited by Hemlock

Do I take it that the ' Sun Rise meet ' is on the top of Mam Tor, 04.00.hrs on Sunday 22 June ? What are we going to see?

Do I take it that the ' Sun Rise meet ' is on the top of Mam Tor, 04.00.hrs on Sunday 22 June ?

Yeah, you've got it in one Albert. Are you coming?

Thunder boy and me will be joining you all on this one.:D

Do I take it that the ' Sun Rise meet ' is on the top of Mam Tor, 04.00.hrs on Sunday 22 June ? What are we going to see?

Well Albert if the sun doesn't play ball by shining I've bought a job lot of glow sticks so we could put on a show for you - look at the pics from the barbecue, quite an impressive light show:hihi::hihi:

We could be persuaded to go Friday night - the offer of an evening in super duper camper van is cordially offered to you, Neo :D

Sounds an interesting proposition - will see what we can arrange on Thursday night then :)

Wonder if the site realises it's getting a Forum invasion?

Who needs a Camping Group the way this is taking off :P