Wood chips, bark chips needed

Or capture the moggy and hold it ransom till the idiot owners clean up for you. :hihi:

I have been trying to find vast quantaties of bark chippings for my allotment but none of the tree surgeons seem to keep them onsite anymore. DOes anyone know where to get any free?

Many Thanks

If your wanting to do things properly you may need play bark which is what we have had to put down in children's nurseries before it contains pieces that are bouncier and more rounded so there are no sharp edges. It does also compost down do will need topping up every year a more cost effective way may be the rubber mats usually around 10 per metre2. Have a look in my gallery section at the small castle type play area with slide we did as part of a Garden refurb

I bought a garden shredder now so all my hedge clippings and small branches get cut up and will make the paths at the allotment.

You can actually buy outdoor rubber mats, maybe that would be better? :?

Thats what I was going to suggest. Specially made for play areas.

Thats what I was going to suggest. Specially made for play areas.

as I said, we bought purposefully made rubber play bark that has en safety approval and then a great big piece of mesh to cover when not in use...

wrote this post aaaaaaaaaaaaages ago!!!

as I said, we bought purposefully made rubber play bark that has en safety approval and then a great big piece of mesh to cover when not in use...

wrote this post aaaaaaaaaaaaages ago!!!

No need to get a strop on! :o I was talking about a play mat not rubber chips. I won't make any more suggestions on your threads if you can't be civil. I hope you are are more polite and understanding to the kids in your care.

wanted for allotment paths will collect .Regards A.Jones

wanted for allotment paths will collect .Regards A.Jones

Free wood chip here: Link

Regards

HR