Michael 'The Count' Bisping seminar The Forge

LOL. It was actually telling everyone to shut up, not just your instructor. One of my team mates included!

It was a sarcastic "shut up" and you pretty much said everything i did so cheers for agreeing! I was pretty much saying that no one would offer a challenge match (pretty much because they're a waste of time)

The argument of whats the best has been had a million times, lets not add to it anymore.

yea ok np mate most of these challenge matches are a load of bull**** anyway most neve ever happen anyways

I sent Chefkicker a pm, its all sorted out. No-one is calling anyone out, denigrating other clubs etc.

The seminar was awesome, everyone learned a lot and had much fun! :D

I sent Chefkicker a pm, its all sorted out. No-one is calling anyone out, denigrating other clubs etc.

The seminar was awesome, everyone learned a lot and had much fun! :D

cool when im next in town ill chekc it out

Yes Thanks for arranging it John, it was a great seminar, really enjoyed it, & Mike Bisping was great, really humble, down to earth & really knew his stuff. I knew he had a good ground game but surprised to see just how good he was. If your planning on anything else like this let us know m8, i'll certainly be there :D

Yep, sorry for the late posting but I strongly agree with everyone's comments that attended, especially 'Hilary Bris'. :thumbsup:

Even for someone who has no BJJ experience like myself it was an eye opener & a very rewarding day- showing me how damn hard grappling really is!!! (I've still got a bloody stiff neck to prove it! :blush: )

Saying that I believe, as we are taught in our academy, that to be a complete Martial Artist that you have to be open minded & embrace other styles, and I've certainly learnt first hand that BJJ is physically demanding using a hell of a lot of energy. (Or is me being pants at it? :help:)

Finally I'd too like wish John all the best for the future & cheers for a an excellent seminar, held in a fantastic place with a great bunch of guys. :clap:

PS: I just wish I'd put a face to the names IE for 'Carcass' & 'BJJMAN' etc :sad:

BTW Farhad I asked Micheal if he knew 'Dave Jackson' & he said "he's never heard of him!?" :confused:

'Only joking Chef!!!' lol :hihi:

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

handbags....................

Personally, I'd rather see challenge matches than constant petty sniping!

Seminar sounds great. With luck (unless something unfortunate and accidental happens like me getting incredibly drunk) I'll be checking out the new place on Sunday. Even found a gi!

Then Chris you have your wish and i challenge you to a match on Sunday!! I will stay away from all things burger like so that my health stays up! LOL

Yorkie. I'm Paul. Im the little one who was bispings b!tch for pretty much the entire seminar LOL.

Hurray! I'd better get training then; 29 hours a day with a private coaching team of all the Gracies, Chuck Norris and Mr Miaggi and we might be on an equal footing!

Or I'll just break out my secret weapon... the triple decker cheesy beefburger choke...

Yorkie. I'm Paul. Im the little one who was bispings b!tch for pretty much the entire seminar LOL.

Cheers for that Paul, he did seem to take a shine to you which is a good thing & an honour mate, also you did a great job! :thumbsup:

PS: I haven't forgotten to mention you to Master J ;)