Toddlers peeing in the gutter- illegal

There are only 2 options in the scenario I have presented you with - which is a very real scenario.

You just choose to dodge the question with your 'it will never happen to me' answer, as though burying your head in the sand will make it an acceptable answer.

Let me ask you a different question. Has your car ever broken down?

You're obsessed Frank. Leave it now :hihi:

You're obsessed Frank. Leave it now :hihi:

I am little.

I've been practically labelled a 'bad parent' for choosing to allow my child to urinate in the street rather than wet herself, when faced with only those 2 options.

When those that have labelled me that have been asked what they would do IN THE SAME SCENARIO, they don't have the b***s to provide an answer.

Now, are you going to provide an answer to the question, or are you going to continue to wriggle like a gutless worm?

This threads getting slightly tedious now - can we not all just put our hands up and say we are all SHOCKING parents, or would-be-parents (because i agree with waxonwaxoff etc), and Smunchkin is THE ONLY good parent in the whole of Sheffield?! Much easier solution because that what she seems to want us to say lol.

I am little.

I've been practically labelled a 'bad parent' for choosing to allow my child to urinate in the street rather than wet herself, when faced with only those 2 options.

When those that have labelled me that have been asked what they would do IN THE SAME SCENARIO, they don't have the b***s to provide an answer.

Now, are you going to provide an answer to the question, or are you going to continue to wriggle like a gutless worm?

Looks like we've hit a nerve there.

Keep going, you're getting funnier all the time :hihi:

I am little.

Are you a headmaster by trade Frank? You certainly sound like one ;)

Are you a headmaster by trade Frank? You certainly sound like one ;)

Are you still avoiding the question?

What are you afraid of?

it beats me how the **** anyone can get so upset by a toddler having a tiddle in the gutter

it beats me how the **** anyone can get so upset by a toddler having a tiddle in the gutter

Apparantley we should all be able to plan for what our children should be able to do at all times, and should put them in nappies if we think there is the remotest possibility that they may not be able to communicate that they need the toilet in enough time for us to find one, wherever we may be.

If we can't then we're damned for daring to let them use a gutter, probably by the same people who let their dogs wee up against lamp posts.

Are you still avoiding the question?

What are you afraid of?

It's not really a question, is it? You're simply trying to browbeat me into a Catch 22 situation to get the result you want.

You've really taken this to heart haven't you Frank?

If you can't look after your kids properly, that's your problem. Don't try and blame others for your pikey behavior.

By the way, I don't own a dog.

It's not really a question, is it? You're simply trying to browbeat me into a Catch 22 situation to get the result you want.

You've really taken this to heart haven't you Frank?

If you can't look after your kids properly, that's your problem. Don't try and blame others for your pikey behavior.

By the way, I don't own a dog.

If you can tell me that you have never:

Forgotten your wallet.

Lost your keys.

Ran out of petrol.

Forgotten something at the shops

Didn't post something off on time

Called someone as agreed

Missed an appointment

Broken down in your car

etc. etc. etc

then I'll back down.

But the fact is, that every day we are all faced with situations that no matter how much planning we put in, don't work out 100% as we expected.

If you didn't face that, then I'd argue you weren't human.

You seem to have answered my question before with 'it's never happened to me so I don't have to consider it'. What would you do when you ran out of petrol for the first time? Sit in your car crying and waiting to die?

As a parent I know that I, and many others, have faced a situation where we've taken all reasonable measures to ensure we aren't caught short with our children, only to find that we still do get caught short.

In those circumstances, I elected to let my child use the gutter to urinate in, rather than wet herself.

I have asked you what you would have done in that situation, and you aren't man enough to answer.

I'm sure you would like to detract from the issue at hand here by labelling me and the other parents who have faced this dilema as 'pikeys'.

But you have yet to answer as to wether you would act as a 'pikey' and use the gutter, or force your child to wet themselves.

Now please, have the decency and the intelligence to answer the question.

If you can tell me that you have never:

Forgotten your wallet.

Lost your keys.

Ran out of petrol.

Forgotten something at the shops

Didn't post something off on time

Called someone as agreed

Missed an appointment

Broken down in your car

etc. etc. etc

then I'll back down.

But the fact is, that every day we are all faced with situations that no matter how much planning we put in, don't work out 100% as we expected.

If you didn't face that, then I'd argue you weren't human.

You seem to have answered my question before with 'it's never happened to me so I don't have to consider it'. What would you do when you ran out of petrol for the first time? Sit in your car crying and waiting to die?

As a parent I know that I, and many others, have faced a situation where we've taken all reasonable measures to ensure we aren't caught short with our children, only to find that we still do get caught short.

In those circumstances, I elected to let my child use the gutter to urinate in, rather than wet herself.

I have asked you what you would have done in that situation, and you aren't man enough to answer.

I'm sure you would like to detract from the issue at hand here by labelling me and the other parents who have faced this dilema as 'pikeys'.

But you have yet to answer as to wether you would act as a 'pikey' and use the gutter, or force your child to wet themselves.

Now please, have the decency and the intelligence to answer the question.

You have way too much time on your hands Frank.

I can almost hear your blood pressure rising as this thread drags its weary arse across cyber-space.

Once more with feeling: no, I've never let my kids urinate in the street.

You have way too much time on your hands Frank.

I can almost hear your blood pressure rising as this thread drags its weary arse across cyber-space.

Once more with feeling: no, I've never let my kids urinate in the street.

But you still daren't answer the question.

I'm sure Paxman could have carried on forever with weasley Michael Howard, asking him to answer, and Howard wouldn't have had the n*ts to wear his heart on his sleeve, and do the honourable thing in answering the question.

I'm sure your as low as him.