Any 'Wilds' on here??

I'm researching my family tree and it seems my ggranddad was Arthur Edward Wild. He married a girl called Mary Jane Innocent(a Wild and an Innocent lol!). Arthurs father was Charles. They had connections in the USA as some of the clan emmigrated out there.

Just looking for anyone who may be related or know of the family. He had at least one child(maybe more) called Clarrie who was my grandmother.

Thanks for any help

Cath x

I'm researching my family tree and it seems my ggranddad was Arthur Edward Wild. He married a girl called Mary Jane Innocent(a Wild and an Innocent lol!). Arthurs father was Charles. They had connections in the USA as some of the clan emmigrated out there.

Just looking for anyone who may be related or know of the family. He had at least one child(maybe more) called Clarrie who was my grandmother.

Thanks for any help

Cath x

I think someone inquired about some Wilds before Cath, maybe different ones, I went to school with a Maureen Wild in the 50/60s, she was the youngest of about 7 kids,the family I knew would be in their 60s late 70s now.

any clue as to which part of sheffield?...and what era?

I knew the Wild's who lived down Abbeydale in the 60's & 70's

There were at least two Wild families near the John O' Gaunt, Gleadless Valley.