Passport photos thread

jessops in meadowhall do them with a guaranteed passport acceptance service. (think they will retake it for free or that was the deal at the time if your passport is returned) was £5 for 4 pics.

they took all my kids photos and not one was refused by the passport agency, one child was only 3 months at the time.

Hi, I did mine at home on PC, printed off Passport photo regulations and followed exactly, then downloaded handy little programme called ID photo studio and printed on top quality paper and print.

Providing you follow instructions and have a cream or light coloured wall for background its easy and free!!

Strictly speaking, top-quality paper and print isn't free. Most people's printers would not produce a good enough quality photo; although yes, if you're confident that your printer/ink/paper is good enough, this is a cheaper way to do it. If the OP uses a twenty-quid Epson job, he's probably going to be wasting his time. :D

GRRRRR.....went to Klick in Meadowhall to have passport photos taken of my two daughters. Thankfully used the check and send service at the Post Office and was told that the photos were not up to the required standards. He even guessed where they'd been taken as he's always having to reject their passport photos!!!! £10 down the drain; plus the hassle of having to get them redone and re-signed.

I'd highly recommend Highfield Post office on London Road (or is it Abbeydale Road) - they take the photos for £4 and are brilliant :)

the photo place in the market at crystal peaks took my baby girls. £5 and they are gauranteed

I need to get passport photos taken asap of my munchkins...does anyone know where does them? (I went to the one that used to be on the Moor today but it's now a restaurant and they wouldn't take a photo).

I need to find somewhere where I can park for free - is there anywhere in Meadowhall/Crystal Peaks/Abbetdale Road/Ecclesall Rd that anyone knows of?

Many thanks

If you have a digital camera,P.C. and printer you can do your own I did. It cost me about 30 pence.

the photo place at the bottom of the moor, near the moorfoot tavern did our kids pics - they sit them down and tell them what face to pull ... the bloke who did our 3 kids was really good - didnt print them til they were right, and he knew what the regulations were for the pics. one of our boys kept smiling and he had to redo it time and time again until he got the pic just right.

was about £5 for 4 photos.

There's a photo booth in the lobby at Cineworld on the Meadowhall retail park.

It's another nice little earner really, isn't it?

Getting your passports renewed and checked at the PO costs almost as much as the holiday itself!

Well, kind of...,

the photo place in the market at crystal peaks took my baby girls. £5 and they are gauranteed

We had ours done here, the guy was really helpful.

Hi everyone, thought would resurrect this one rather than start a new one.

Need to know of anywhere in town or Broomhill I can get passport photos done, can anyone help pleeeease?

Thanks.

I need to get some new passport photos taken and I know of a number of booths where I can have them done however when my mum renewed hers a few years back she went to a shop where if your photos were declined they would provide you with new ones free of charge. I was just wondering if anybody knows of any places like this as she can't remember where she went as it was so long ago?

Thanks, Nick

There is one in Crystal Peaks near to the dry cleaners.Max something or other.