Passport photos thread

As already said, ASDA on the end of Buchanan Rd, or Tesco's at Norwood

where can i get passport photos in the vicinity of hillsborough /town prefer not to using photo booth

I downloaded "Passport ID Photo Maker Studio" onto my 'phone for free and emailed the result. You can also print the result off on suitable paper.

You can apply for a passport online and submit digital photos during the application.

Given the strict standards they want for passport photos, I personally wouldnt risk taking them myself or at home. But thats just me.

Given the strict standards they want for passport photos, I personally wouldnt risk taking them myself or at home. But thats just me.

Max Spielman do. Security were nice at my old work and would issue mine as the pad had more or less the same specs!

You can't take them yourself as part of the online process, someone has to take the photo for you - HOWEVER the process is brilliant & it accepts or rejects the uploaded photo immediately so you know where you stand.

I recently renewed online - whole process from application to new passport in my mitt took about a week

You can apply for a passport online and submit digital photos during the application.

I don't think you can. I recently did a passport application online and you had to send two photos with the deflation form. You had to print this off and sign it.

I don't think you can. I recently did a passport application online and you had to send two photos with the deflation form. You had to print this off and sign it.

Yes you can, I just did mine this week.

Provided you are renewing your passport and can still be identified from your old photograph (mine was 20 years old!) you can upload a new digital photograph (selfie or by somebody else) and the entire process is handled electronically.

The photograph will get checked to make sure there are no problems such as shadows or smiles or hats. If there are problems you can simply upload a different photograph.

I was very impressed with the service and my new passport arrived within 5 days.

Yep, I did mine a couple of weeks ago, and took my own photo using a tripod. You just need a blank wall to take it in front of, and you can keep retaking until you get one you like. Much better than the photo booths that distort your face because of how close the camera is.

Yes you can, I just did mine this week.

Provided you are renewing your passport and can still be identified from your old photograph (mine was 20 years old!) you can upload a new digital photograph (selfie or by somebody else) and the entire process is handled electronically.

The photograph will get checked to make sure there are no problems such as shadows or smiles or hats. If there are problems you can simply upload a different photograph.

I was very impressed with the service and my new passport arrived within 5 days.

Oh must have missed that bit. I got some done at Timpsons. They guarantee them as well. If you have any problems just go back with your receipt and they will take some new ones.