Sheaf Granite, Malina Street

Guest pegmosaic

Hi,

Has anyone has any experience of Sheaf Granite? Loooking to use then for my kitchen tops.

Thaks

simon

Hi Simon,

I used Sheaf Last month, and cant recommend them enough.

You should speak to Roy. They have done a FANTASTIC job....

Jonny

Yes, we had them to fit about 9m of star galaxy last year, I would recommend them ask for Roy as above says, nice guy very helpful.

They were far cheaper than anyone else but it does depend on whats's in stock or what's available, it was the only way we could afford granite.

If you want another alternative give K & S stonemasons on City Road a try. I might have the name slightly wrong they also do headstones – opposite the cemetery so you can’t miss them!

I got to choose the piece of granite I wanted from their yard in raw format that was good fun. I found them totally professional and the best value - I went to a few local stonemasons to cut out the middleman.

When your comparing prices make sure you check the thickness you’re being quoted for otherwise you can be easily mislead.

Happy shopping.

Afterthought - it is 3 years since I used them

hi we used sheaf marble,and dont have any complaints,just picked the colour and left the rest to them ,we had it fitted within a week! A star!

evening

totally recommend them - roy and co were really helpful, probably one of the only companies left in sheff where you get good solid quality service.

got piece of granite from them for the fireplace base - roy was dead helpful about tips for fitting it, as i fancied doing it myself. they cut it to order and i got on the spot service.

top company. gonna get roy to quote for new granite in kitchen soon.

XGX