Sheffield's best bus company

We have plenty of rants on here about buses and their drivers,lets have the nicer comments in here.

As a driver myself,I get plenty of passengers thanking me because I try my best to give them a smooth journey,and try to smile and be polite with them.

Lets see who gives the best service.

There aint one........my ex husband has just moved from one company to the other.......knowing what his customer care skill's are like , that just about sum's it up :roll:

First for me because they go where I want to go and I've not had any problems with drivers. I say thank you when getting on and off and walk up to the bus from the bus stop if its stuck in traffic so the driver is not held up. As a result they are polite back.

Some customers well.......If i was a driver i'd deliberatly leave them at the bus stop as they are just ill mannered louts! Talking on the phone when asking for the fare.....good god that is just disrespectful and deserves a slap.

TM Travel 2nd with Stagecoach a close 3rd.

There really isn't much between them to be honest. As a regular user of all 3 the service is good and is adequate. It's people's perceptions that are out of date and their manners.

By far the best company is Stagecoach.

Buses turn up on time, cheaper, and better buses with better seats. Drivers are better.

Since First but those horrible buses on 52, we have complained about the seats. Nothing has been done about it.

So Stagecoach are the best buses.

And don't get me started on the service 30. That is a joke.

I find Stagecoach to be by far the best. Lower prices than their main rival, plus they actually seem to turn up when they are supposed to!

I'm quite fortunate to live on a Stagecoach route so am not forced to walk everywhere or wait at a bus stop for over half an hour for a bus which is supposed to turn up every ten minutes like some of my friends do.

First for me because they go where I want to go and I've not had any problems with drivers. I say thank you when getting on and off and walk up to the bus from the bus stop if its stuck in traffic so the driver is not held up. As a result they are polite back.

Some customers well.......If i was a driver i'd deliberatly leave them at the bus stop as they are just ill mannered louts! Talking on the phone when asking for the fare.....good god that is just disrespectful and deserves a slap.

TM Travel 2nd with Stagecoach a close 3rd.

There really isn't much between them to be honest. As a regular user of all 3 the service is good and is adequate. It's people's perceptions that are out of date and their manners.

Spot the FIRST bus driver...:hihi:

TM Travel. Polite drivers, usually on time, cheaper and you could eat your dinner off the floors on some of the fleet as they're so clean - we even get a bus with leather seats sometimes.

Talking on the phone when asking for the fare.....good god that is just disrespectful and deserves a slap.

Really? Thank goodness you're not prime minister.

Spot the FIRST bus driver...:hihi:

Don't hold a driving license so you'd be wrong there.

Really? Thank goodness you're not prime minister.

I f I was Prime Minister there would be some very big changes not least in the prison service but that is another issue.

It's bad manners talking to the bus driver and your mobile at the same time. What's up cannot you put your mobile on hold for 3 seconds whilst you speak to the driver or are people really that sad their life is the mobile!