Meadowhall Retail Park car parking megathread

Well at Xmas any meadowhall staff get fined for parking in meadowhall-we have to use the overspills even if the car parks not full!!! This is because a customer complained that staff take up all the spaces and they had to park far away from the entrance!!!

I once got pulled for parking in the M&S car park. I argued that Id done 99% of my Xmas shopping on my dinner breaks and that actually that very day I was buying an Xbox from Game. So if that didnt make me a customer I dont know what would. The security guard just mumbled something and walked away. Ha. :hihi:

A 3hr limit to do a full shop and treat the kids to a movie and eat????

Are they trying to drive down business?

I know theres a 3 hour limit at the Retail Park, when it first came into play, they were dishing out £95 fines, which after lots of complaining and an article in the star newspaper, lowered it, but not sure what to.

Dont worry about it ,park as long as you want,you may get some waste paper on your screen but only the misinformed or stupied pay them.The wise ignore them and the few joke letters that follow till they go away.

http://www.pepipoo.com for more info.

Edited by tis me

Don't worry - you can have my 3 hrs any day you want!

Don't worry - you can have my 3 hrs any day you want!

lolololololololol too funny

im almost certain this must mean the retail park and not meadowhall its self i work there and have not heard of this and my car is parked there 10hrs a day everyday and ive not had a letter or anything