The owls vs the blades can anyone help?

Don't be cruel Stockers. I always find these posts enlightening. Its a real insight into the Wednesday mind.

Ha Ha Look Excuses Comein All Ready Your Manger Was Not Pitch For 90 Mins Your #### And U Know U R.stand Up If Your 2nill Up S6 Army True Love.......

as a true blue through and through makes me prould 2 hear all the owls fans have good quotes s6 true love

its called passion something your blunts want 2 look up its all ways robson westham sufc=joke.quote 4th from bottom your not doin much better lets look at both sides blunts just come down from premirship with money 2 spend owls no money wot so ever got bk in champship beat the mighty blunts 5pts away from the mighty blunts sufc=joke come on cb look at all your other threads wot u going 2 come with now attendences my spelling haha s6 love=passion.

and we will fight because of boxing day..s6=love passion honour belive.your lot need another car park protest go something like this stand up if we sack our manger when we lose stand up haha.

yes mate. go to other wendy games home and away then you could have applied with other proper wendy.

Hate to say it..... but well said.

Don't be cruel Stockers. I always find these posts enlightening. Its a real insight into the Wednesday mind.

Cheers for the useful insight.......my conclusion is; what a tool!! :loopy:

love to meet your wife.your 1 sad person.is your computer your best mate.tell your partner come to ball show her good time.u play on your computer mate.

yes mate. go to other wendy games home and away then you could have applied with other proper wendy.
if was not 4 work mate i would have my tickets.

Cheers for the useful insight.......my conclusion is; what a tool!! :loopy:
in the film scum wot ..... tool this .....tool grow up mate get a life.

if was not 4 work mate i would have my tickets.

let me guess you work when its a run of the mill league game.

but derby day surprise surprise.

let me guess you work when its a run of the mill league game.

but derby day surprise surprise.

called kwick fit look up days its open.banters good with football but when people get personal behind a screen its called not havein ba..s keep your daft banter 2 your self.

No I'm afraid no one can help, Wednesday will win 2-1

Ooops sorry, I thought you were a Blade looking for Jesus or something!

called kwick fit look up days its open.banters good with football but when people get personal behind a screen its called not havein ba..s keep your daft banter 2 your self.

got huge b**ls pal don't call me buster gonad for nowt.

i seem to have touched a raw nerve.

you've got under 3,000 tkts for lane a similar amount for scunthorpe tomorrow

the true fans at scunthorpe should get the 3,000 for the lane. thus none left for part timers and good.

Well the ground can hold just shy of 33k so you do the maths sweetheart!! :loopy:

Yeah stockers, that's 33k normal people, but you're all big fat gits

29k at most.

keep your daft banter 2 your self.

Oh, the irony.