Sign in to follow this  

Have you lied on your CV?

Have you faked stuff in your CV?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Have you faked stuff in your CV?

• Yes
    • No

his original name was John Major ball but he got rid of "ball" maybe for political reasons as its a long name aint it?

Originally posted by XADRIAN

his original name was John Major ball but he got rid of "ball" maybe for political reasons as its a long name aint it?

Cool 8)

I thought only pop stars changed their names...

Must say, John Ball would remind me of Johnny Ball, the TV presenter (and father of that young harlot)

young harlot!! gosh you prude Ab she probably had her reasons you know....I mean the name alone would put me off someone like fat boy slim....Norman!!! I'd deed pole me name to summat better maybe Abby ;)

Guest costessey

Yes i have ...on numerous occasions...i've had different versions of CV's tailored for whatever i was applying for. And backing it up at an interview never posed any problems. I've had a lot of interviews through the years, and very few ask in depth technical questions... most are just to guage whether you'd fit in.

Originally posted by costessey

Yes i have ...on numerous occasions...i've had different versions of CV's tailored for whatever i was applying for. And backing it up at an interview never posed any problems. I've had a lot of interviews through the years, and very few ask in depth technical questions... most are just to guage whether you'd fit in.

I totally agree with you.....an interview involves the "art of blag" if you have it down to a fine T you'll do well.