Grand Theft Auto 4

Jut a note of warning for anyone wanting a copy of this game on release day. You better get a pre-order in quick. The Game website has already stopped taking pre-orders for release day on all formats as they cannot guarantee stocks due to demand.

Only those people who pre-ordered before April 7th will be guaranteed delivery for the release date.

Jut a note of warning for anyone wanting a copy of this game on release day. You better get a pre-order in quick. The Game website has already stopped taking pre-orders for release day on all formats as they cannot guarantee stocks due to demand.

Only those people who pre-ordered before April 7th will be guaranteed delivery for the release date.

The GAME store on fargate has stopped taking preorders too, a friend went in the other day and they said that they were no longer taking preorders. (luckily I put my preorder in months ago)

So he went to Zavvi and preordered it from there instead(who are also giving away 3 months free xbox live with the game when you preorder)

So he went to Zavvi and preordered it from there instead(who are also giving away 3 months free xbox live with the game when you preorder)

Thanks for the tip-off.

I missed out on HMV's offer of 1000 MS Points with the pre-order, so glad i heard about this one...

Well, I can't wait. This is probably the game I would have bought a PS3 for! And did for that matter.

Anyone else getting bored of waiting now? At least a few reviews would be nice to whet the appetite further. I know Offical X-Box Magazine gave it 10/10, and one PS3 magazine even gave it 100/100!

Just hope the postie arrives as planned on Tuesday at work with the Special Edition I ordered (only £59.99 by the way on HMV) otherwise the Bank Holiday weekend will be a bit dull!

It seems that a leaked pirated Xbox 360 PAL version is already doing to rounds on the P2P networks... :o

I'd quite like everyone to stop talking about GTA4 and/or any other xbox 360 stuff, as mine died this week and I have seriously twitchy thumbs.

It's gone to Microsoft to be repaired, I still can't believe it's gone....

Anyone else getting bored of waiting now? At least a few reviews would be nice to whet the appetite further. I know Offical X-Box Magazine gave it 10/10, and one PS3 magazine even gave it 100/100!

Just hope the postie arrives as planned on Tuesday at work with the Special Edition I ordered (only £59.99 by the way on HMV) otherwise the Bank Holiday weekend will be a bit dull!

I'm really looking forward to it landing on the doormat. Though my first three game rentals from LoveFilm arrived yesterday, so I have something to keep my thumbs occupied til then. Viva Piñata just isn't the same though, sadly :hihi: .

Anyone know of any small independant shops selling this early in Sheffield?

you wouldn't want to anyway - apparently Microsoft are banning any xbox live accounts of anyone who uses it before the street date.

I don't support piracy so wouldn't touch the illegal P2P copy anyway! Anyone who is anticipating this game should want to give their money to rockstar so they can make another!!!

Beans for you: i feel your pain - mines buggered up 3 times now. right beofre GTA4 though - now THATS evil!!