Grand Theft Auto 4

Is it available anywhere in sheff for the 360?

I havent seen many around for the 360 to be honest but there are loads scattered around town for the ps3.Wasnt this game supposed to sell the ps3 but so far it looks like the ps3 version isnt doing too well.

I havent seen many around for the 360 to be honest but there are loads scattered around town for the ps3.Wasnt this game supposed to sell the ps3 but so far it looks like the ps3 version isnt doing too well.

45% of all sales have been on the PS3, it's just a supply issue with the XBOX version by the looks of things.

45% of all sales have been on the PS3, it's just a supply issue with the XBOX version by the looks of things.

Zavvi in Leeds yesterday had several hundred sealed copies of the 360 version piled up behind the counter. I'm guessing they'd just had a delivery, so it's worth ringing round a few places to see if they've just received a shipment.

Is it available anywhere in sheff for the 360?

I'm now sold out on Xbox 360. Some available for the PS3 version (same price £38 / £39.50 delivered).

I finally bought it, and my opinion is its one of the best games ive ever played, and i didnt like the other GTAs.. x

Just finished the storyline last night. What an ending! Just now got to kill all the pigeons and do the stunt jumps and side missions for 100%. Should be another 30 hours+ gameplay there!

Just finished the storyline last night. What an ending! Just now got to kill all the pigeons and do the stunt jumps and side missions for 100%. Should be another 30 hours+ gameplay there!

If you have the XB360 version, there's going to be some great new exclusive content through Xbox Live too!

I finished the main story yesterday too. Bit of an epic ending!

Just got another 25% to go to get to 100%

i'll sell you my GTA4, not really into it, played for about an hour and Its one of the worst of the series tbh.

You can have it for the price I paid, £40