Grand Theft Auto 4

Ok i heard alot of good things building upto the release and all of a sudden i hear nothing:confused:

So was all the noise worth the wait? and be honest, have any parents bought their underage child this game.

think everyone is playing it! I, on the other hand, have been playing guitar hero 3 on the wii :) I am a veritable rock star apparently!

I have them in stock - as per the f/s section - £38.00 collection from West Street / £39.50 delivered to your door (payment via. Paypal / Google checkout).

There is a thread in the Computer & Tech chat with people's initial views on the game.

I'm enjoying it so far. The tweaks to the game engine are appreciated (combat system is such an improvement) and I'm having fun exploring between missions (and getting drunk a lot).

It's slow progress on the game as I can only play it when the kids are in bed, and the TV isn't in use. Ain't no way I'm playing it in front of my 5 year old son.

fancy qing outside a shop for a silly computer game. people are like babies got to have this now. wheres my credit card im playing gta4 while i await the morning. get a life silly babies.

Why does this even bother you? I couldn't care less about something so trivial. Are you bitter because you couldn't get a copy? :)

fancy qing outside a shop for a silly computer game. people are like babies got to have this now. wheres my credit card im playing gta4 while i await the morning. get a life silly babies.

Thanks Speed, I've just wasted 30 seconds of my life reading this post. Time is money so I expect you to paypal me some in the next 10 mins!

If people get fun from playing a game, who are you to criticise?

-Michael

I'm really not that impressed, I played mine for about an hour and then just put Call of Duty 4 back in. For me, GTA3 was amazing because there was nothing like it on the PS2 - now, GTA4 isn't special.

I'm considering taking it back today.

It's the best game since Shenmue. I'm in love.

Ive got to trawl meadowhall on friday and look for a copy :( (not for me)

Anyone who uses 'babies' more than once and hopes to sound more grown up than the people they are trying to insult has alot to learn :lol: